Sending a box of goodies to the cabins before you go?

luvmylittleboy2003

DIS Veteran
I read somewhere that you can actually send a box of goodies, donuts, fruit chews, breakfast bars, coffee, etc...to your cabin/campground before you go and they will hold it for you until you get there - anyone ever do this - how did you work?
Thanks

Hello again ! I think I may have been the one that mentioned this to you before. I sent a box in March. I sent it USPS priority (it weighed almost 10 lbs and cost $13 to send from Illinois) and just put my name, the FW address, etc. Over to the left on the box I just wrote "Please hold for guest arriving 3/27" and when we checked in they already had a message for us that the box was waiting. It was nice to have that stuff (I sent peanut butter, trail mix, marshmallows, graham crackers, coffee and filters, nondairy creamers, cookies..) right when we got into our cabin . I think I also mentioned that we ordered from Garden Grocer - milk, juice, frozen breakfast stuff, bread, ice cream, beer, wine.... We should have ordered hot dogs/buns from them too (I didn't think we would be eating lunch in the cabin but we did twice) but we ended up buying that at the trading post.
It was our first trip without a rental car and my DH was skeptical but it worked out fine and saved us some money! :thumbsup2

Yea, Andrea has it all correct and in much more detail than I ever could go into...lol.

Actually, pretty much any resort on Disney property you can have a special gift sent to before you check in, my parents have sent little surprises to our rooms at various resorts at Disney, it really is a great surprise!!!

Thank you all so much - I've printed off your list for ideas. Can you tell me if the 8-10 cup coffee pot use regular filters or the cone-type? Thanks again.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter