Send a wedding invite to Minnie and Mickey!

leeshiebean

Mouseketeer
Before our wedding last May, my husband-to-be and I sent invites to Minnie and Mickey Mouse and the Obamas. A few weeks later (on the same day, oddly enough) we received replies from both!

58898707597000031_3HhBseSi_f.jpg

Here are the addresses if you'd like to try:
Mickey and Minnie Mouse
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California 91521

The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House Greetings Office Rm. 39
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC 20500}

Thanks for this!

I'm actually in the process of addressing my wedding invites at this moment, so I'll be adding both of those to the list! :)

Not sure if they've changed recently, but we sent an invite to Mickey and Minnie at the same address and we were sent a pre-printed postcard that says Congratulations and Best Wishes. Has anyone else recently received the same?

Didn't want anyone to get their hopes up in case this is what they are mailing out now.

Yes I received the pre-printed post card from disneyland and disney world. I think that is what they do now. But I loved getting them!

Teresa

OMG! I knew about sending an invite to the President but gosh I never knew about Mickey and Minnie - I love this idea.

How cool that you got both RSVP's back on the same day :)

Do Mickey and Minnie have a Florida address as well?

I imagine they would, but I don't know it. I had found the CA address on a website or message board somewhere along with other addresses, and so I went with that. Too bad to hear they are sending a pre-printed postcard now! What a bummer! :( I mean it's still cool, but you know what I mean.

You can also send one to Cinderella and Prince Charming. The address is PO Box 1000, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830.

I too sent invites to mickey and minnie and cinderella. I also recieved a postcard from Mickey and Minnie in Florida but have not yet recieved anything from DL or Cinderella in WDW. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get anything. I sent my wedding invites out about 7 weeks ago. Also I got a reply back from the president. Very cool to see a letter from The White House in my mail box.

They no longer send the button and signed photo, just the postcard. I'd hazard a guess to say that the idea popping up on pinterest increased the volume of invites coming to the big cheese and his lady.

I sent invites to Mickey and Minnie as well as the Obamas. My postcard from the mouse came pretty quickly, but I still haven't gotten anything from the White House.

Not sure if they've changed recently, but we sent an invite to Mickey and Minnie at the same address and we were sent a pre-printed postcard that says Congratulations and Best Wishes. Has anyone else recently received the same?

Didn't want anyone to get their hopes up in case this is what they are mailing out now.

I got the same thing. Was a little disappointed because I thought the picture I saw was really cute...but I'm still glad I got something! :-)

I too sent invites to mickey and minnie and cinderella. I also recieved a postcard from Mickey and Minnie in Florida but have not yet recieved anything from DL or Cinderella in WDW. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get anything. I sent my wedding invites out about 7 weeks ago. Also I got a reply back from the president. Very cool to see a letter from The White House in my mail box.

I'm not sure how long the others take...we only sent one to Mickey and Minnie...

...oh, and George Lucas. Didn't get anything back from him.

They no longer send the button and signed photo, just the postcard. I'd hazard a guess to say that the idea popping up on pinterest increased the volume of invites coming to the big cheese and his lady.

I sent invites to Mickey and Minnie as well as the Obamas. My postcard from the mouse came pretty quickly, but I still haven't gotten anything from the White House.

I agree...their volume probably went through the roof!

I got the cheesy postcard too. I guess it's a good think Minnie and Mickey are actually coming to our wedding!

That is such a cool idea! Great for the scrap book regardless if it is preprinted. I only wish I had extra invitations.

I sent mine out yesterday to Cinderella and Prince Charming and Mickey and Minnie in Florida. Even if its pre-printed stuff, I still would LOVE getting it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter