Selling points back to Disney question......

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Please help!! I have some Vero Beach Points that I would like to sell back to Disney (school fees have gone up!!!). Can anyone tell me how much per point Disney will give me for them? Is it a complicated process?
Thanks
Debsxx

Please help!! I have some Vero Beach Points that I would like to sell back to Disney (school fees have gone up!!!). Can anyone tell me how much per point Disney will give me for them?
Based on reports here, Disney will buy back only certain resorts (BCV, for example) and even then they offered only $50-$55/pt. Someone approached them about selling back an HHI contract and Disney said "No thanks".

If you sell your contract through a resale broker you will have to pay a 10%-12% commission. With the going rate for VB resales around $65/pt, you will still make out a little better by selling it on the resale market, though it will probably take longer to sell than if Disney bought it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter