• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seine river cruise

PrincessCharlie

Mouseketeer
I was going to river cruise through helloparis.com It's £10.30 for one hour. Does this sound like a good price or we wait till we get there? Also what do you think is the best time, daylight or nighttime?

Never heard of them so I can't comment on their prestation

I have always gone with vistors on the Bateau Mouches which are the oldest firm in Paris doing the boat trips.

http://www.bateaux-mouches.fr/en

As wether day or night it depend on what you are after - if you want to see all the sites it's best during the day - if you've already seen them and/or the history and architecture doesn't really interest you much it's pretty at night as a lot of things are lit up.

It's not necessary to reserve unless you are coming in high season or want to do a lunch/dinner cruise. You just turn up and buy your ticket :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter