• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seems to be availability, but I can’t modify.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I have a one bedroom VWL right now, and a waitlist for a one bedroom at CC. If I go to book, brand new reservation, I can book the CC one bedroom. However, so, I went to modify my reservation and it shows only one night availability. That seems strange. We do want to try CC, but I don’t want to cancel the VWL in case CC really isn’t available. Maybe I should call?

Try logging out, turn your computer off. Then wait a minute turn your computer back on and log in and try again.

Try logging out, turn your computer off. Then wait a minute turn your computer back on and log in and try again.
Tried, and no difference. Cannot modify because only one night is available, but can book, and I did check the dates, just in case.

I will call tomorrow if it seems availability is there.

We've often gotten that sort of issue resolved through the chat, sometimes much faster than the call-and-hold thingy.

Trying that may fix you up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter