Seems like you don’t still need magic bands, correct?

How do you get small kids who don’t have phones to enter in the park using MM? I plan to get MB for our Christmas trip, BUT just curious if I decide not to, how much of a hassle is it to use my phone for both my son and I to enter parks?

How do you get small kids who don’t have phones to enter in the park using MM? I plan to get MB for our Christmas trip, BUT just curious if I decide not to, how much of a hassle is it to use my phone for both my son and I to enter parks?

Form what I understand, you can put your child's ticket on your account. They should all be in the same area.

Yeah I was wondering about kids too. My teens don't have their own Disney accounts they just log in under mine if they need to use MDE for something, so how are they supposed to have just their park ticket show up on their phone?

Can you use the My Disney Experience APP for entrance, paying etc. I know you use it to get into your room.
Thanks😎👍🏻🌴

You can use it for park entrance, but I don’t think you can use it to pay for shopping or TS meals. However, the parks do accept Apple Pay (and I guess the Android equivalent) so you can use your phone to pay that way rather than via MDE. For QS restaurants you pay via MDE when doing a mobile order.

As long as you did not deactivate them, older Magic Bands will still work on any upcoming trop. Check them in your My Disney Experience account.
If I have old Magic Bands for guests A, B, and C, can the bands for B and C be reassigned to new guests D and E?

If I have old Magic Bands for guests A, B, and C, can the bands for B and C be reassigned to new guests D and E?
No. They are permanently assigned to the original people. Its possible that a CM would be able to do it in person, but I wouldn't count on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter