Seeing quite a few posts about rough seas.

CarmenJames865

Earning My Ears
We leave out on the fantasy on the 14th and I am concerned about movement of the ship. We took a cruise 3 years ago and had a hurricane 200 miles below us when we were in Jamaica. My husband struggled that night. Should I be concerned about our entire cruise having rough seas??? :crazy2:

It didnt bother me and my kids that night but my hubby was green for hours. :crazy2:

I take rudgy travel sickness (target pharmacy carries it) it is meclizine and helped me tons.

There is no way to predict what seas that you will have, but the best thing to do is to be prepared with the sea sick meds. I almost routinely take mine on the first couple of days after we board to be safe and haven't had any issues. When I have had an episode, it helps me to be on the top deck with the fresh air and eyes focused on the horizon (if possible weather wise).

As for our experience, we have been on 9 cruises and for most of the time, the seas have been fine. There have been a couple with rough seas for 1-2 days, but there also have been a couple with smooth seas the entire 7 days. Don't stress it, just be prepared and you will be fine. Have a wonderful cruise!

We leave out on the fantasy on the 14th and I am concerned about movement of the ship. We took a cruise 3 years ago and had a hurricane 200 miles below us when we were in Jamaica. My husband struggled that night. Should I be concerned about our entire cruise having rough seas??? :crazy2:

It didnt bother me and my kids that night but my hubby was green for hours. :crazy2:

I take rudgy travel sickness (target pharmacy carries it) it is meclizine and helped me tons.

Wishing you Fair Winds, Calm Seas, and Gentle Tides. pixiedust:

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter