Seeing a concert during Epcot wine and food fest

TJ Bryant

Earning My Ears
I’m wanting to catch the Plain White T’s when they play for the Epcot food and wine fest this year. They play August 28-31. I’m hoping to make one of the 8/31 shows. Do I need to book an eat to the best dining experience to have a realistic chance to see the show? If not how far before showtime should I arrive to stake out a space? Any other general tips for an Epcot concert? This will be my first. Thanks!

My husband saw the Hooters all 3 shows just walking up without a dining package

You can always book the Eat to the Beat time but it's typically not necessary. I've been able to walk in and get a seat towards the back in the past without having a dining res. You can also get a pretty good shot of the stage from the American Pavillion worse case. ( But people will be walking in front of you so it's not the BEST view )

It all depends on the Act and if you want a good seat.

Some Acts do hit "standing room only",but most don't.

Typically the first show of the day is the most well attended.

as others have said most of the time there are seats at 10 minutes before the show starts... if you want good seats show up 20-30 minutes early sit down and relax.... worse case walk up when it starts there still may be seats or stand there is plenty of room right outside where the seating ends.... the only show I ever had issues with was Survivor and that was years ago....and there was room to stand but it did attract a lot of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter