See you at the HHN meet!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I am leaving tonight for Universal and HHN, so I will see everyone on Saturday for the Mythos eat, the MiB shoot-off, and the HHN meet!

See you then! :)

Have fun eating and meeting and blasting those aliens:eek:
Try and give MIB9's a run for his money;)

See you soon Barry!

I checked out the Magic Meetings page and noticed only MiB999999 and myself were signed up. Is anybody else going to attend?

Originally posted by JessicaR
Have fun eating and meeting and blasting those aliens:eek:
Try and give MIB9's a run for his money;)

the only hope barry has is if they make me ride the CHEETA at wild adventures while i shoot the aliens:D

Have a great time, guys!!:wave:

Uh, SS, I think you, Barry, and MIB9s is about all the place can take at one time! :earseek:

Well the deed is done and now three more of us know what the other looks like.

We started with lunch at Mythos. Barry had the burger, SS had the chicken sandwich and MIB had the new dish being tried for use on NEW YEARS. 1/2 lobster tail, lobster claw on half the plate, filet migion on the other half divided by citrus mashed potatoes. WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR NEW YEARS :bounce: :bounce:

We saw secondcook and he was working on the vegetarian dish, Zeus of mythos, Athena, Chef Mark, and Dessert Chef Sue.

We each had dessert and Barry got a picture of Athena holding our desserts so it should be posted when he gets within site of a computer.

We rode the MIB 5 or 6 times. We have a picture to scan in from the ride with SS scoring 347,000, Barry 367,000 and MIB 865,000.

Best scores of the day were SS i believe got 464,000, Barry 474,000 and MIB did the 999,999 once today.

MIB has the signature photo of holding the gun to his head at the photo spot. He was asked today to please stop doing that by the photo people. I guess i will have to come up with a non-offensive signature pose.

for molokai gram: Mythos has a pineapple upside down cake with coconut rum. we asked if they could send it to you C.O.D. so watch for it.

:D :D :D

Robinrs we printed out the picture of spidey dreaming of you and took it to him and he said yes i was true, it did happen but that since he has adjusted his medication he is over that now. :p

Aloha all,
Where is my cake???? Barry, did you eat it on the way to the post office???
Just back from Maui. My parents flew from Michigan to Maui and then we took the ferry home to Molokai. Won't be able to post much as I play dutiful daughter hostess, but will be thinking about you all and stopping by to visit when I can.
Still trying to get back to Orlando...
Donna
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter