See how you are? "We're having a wedding, but YOU can't come!"

EKW

DIS Veteran
This post has been removed due to the deficit of humor among the members of these boards.

If I said what I'm really thinking about ya'll I'd get flagged!

Carry on, you mirthless lot, carry on!

We just had our civil union last week, and told lots of people (in our own families, even) that they couldn't come. We wanted the day to be about us, and for us. It was our opinion that if we had chosen a big wedding, it then becomes about the guests.

As with any celebrity, when it comes to their wedding they deserve their privacy. Even though we are Pete and Walter's Disney family, I completely understand them wanting just family and close friends.

I am sure Pete and Walter don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Congratulations Pete and Walter. (yes, I know it is still a year away).

Are ya at least going to put invites on the wheel o'prizes? I mean, what a tease! I think you should get sponsors and let them fund the ultimate Disney wedding...to which many thousand of your closest friends and work-contacts are invited! I say you pick your favorite park and let's close the sucker down for a private reception that night! Subtle? Intimate? You're gonna get one go at this...don't waste it!!!!!

p.s. Imagine the haul you'd get if you give an open invitation to everyone here, rofl! I don't think there's a guest registry large enough!

Are you freaking serious :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Judging by the OP's use of phrases like "invitations on the wheel o' prizes" and "ROFL", I'm surmising that their post was completely in jest and not to be taken seriously.

Is there gay marriage or civil unions in Florida? I think it's an individual state issue in the US is it not? Here in Canada it's been legal for some time.

Congrats.

Is there gay marriage or civil unions in Florida? I think it's an individual state issue in the US is it not? Here in Canada it's been legal for some time.

Congrats.

Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Washington,D.C. recognize same-sex marriage, and allow marriages in their states.
New York, Rhode Island, and Maryland recognize same-sex marriages performed in other states, but do not allow the ceremony in their states yet.
Same-sex marriages performed in California pre-Proposition 8 are recognized, but pending an appeal, no further same-sex marriages can be performed there.

Florida has banned same-sex marriage.

Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Washington,D.C. recognize same-sex marriage, and allow marriages in their states.
New York, Rhode Island, and Maryland recognize same-sex marriages performed in other states, but do not allow the ceremony in their states yet.
Same-sex marriages performed in California pre-Proposition 8 are recognized, but pending an appeal, no further same-sex marriages can be performed there.

Florida has banned same-sex marriage.

Then come up here guys! Niagara Falls is beautiful in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter