Security lines on harbor

Pick a line with a young security person checking bags. The older security guards take it too seriously and take 2-3x as long to process bags.
The lines were so long I couldn't see the CM's checking the bags.
Great idea though, I'll try it next visit.

we are headed to DL on Monday! I’ve read a post about security lines taking forever in the mornings. That was a couple months ago I think though. Can anyone report back how they are now? How much time should I figure into waiting there? We will have a stroller and a bag.
I flew down for the day May 23rd.
At 10am it took 35 minutes to get through bag check security.
They did have a NO BAG security tent open.

Geemo

Pick a line with a young security person checking bags. The older security guards take it too seriously and take 2-3x as long to process bags.
I've had the exact opposite experience. The older security persons check and are quick, younger ones took more time.

We were there over Memorial Day weekend and the closer to opening time, the worse the lines were. We went for breakfast in DTD about 5 minutes before a 9 am opening and they lines were horrible! The mornings we went to a park, we went a minimum of 45 minutes before opening and there were little to no lines.

On our last trip I had a young guard (younger than me) and when I passed him my bag with my sweater absolutely jammed in it he asked me to take it out and I said "oh darn" (or similar) because it took my husband 5 minutes to squeeze my sweater in. So he now decided I was hiding something and said "see I knew it, I just had a sense" and took my purse all but apart searching for whatever he'd decided I was trying to sneak in... since I wasn't sneaking anything in it took for-freaking-ever and then it took me ages to get my sweater back in my bag... Good times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter