secrets you forgot

Though it is often overlooked as just another part of the landscaping Liberty Square Tree has thirteen lanterns hanging from its branches; each lantern representing one of the original thirteen colonies

Just to the left of the entrance to the Indiana Jones Stunt show is a excavation site, it looks like a well. If you pull on the rope going down into it, the explorer says a few things. People gave us all sorts of "what the heck are they doing?" looks.

I love this thread. You learn something new to do a Disney. I know it has been mentioned but the Pearl thing in Japan is great. And if going during the Christmas holidays, when walking down Main Street USA walk down all the little side roads and look at the window dressings. They are great. Disney always pulls out all the stops.

It's been a while since my wife and I went on a date and would love to go on a very special date when we go in Nov.. The baby sitters club that Disney offers is probably going to be way too expensive, that's why we are going to look for things we can do with our 2 DD's. So, if someone has any kind of answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all that REPLY and have a Magical Day.:thumbsup2

For two children, Kids' Night Out (http://www.kidsniteout.com/) will be cheaper than the Disney clubs. Not a lot cheaper, but somewhat cheaper. If it has been a while since you've had a date, it might be well worth getting some alone time with your spouse.

Virtually all restaurants are kid-friendly, even the nicer ones. We've taken our DDs to California Grill, for example. Depending on their age, having dinner up there and seeing the fireworks from the restaurant or the observation deck might be a very fun with-kids date.

We take our kids to Narcossee's every visit and it is a special treat for them. They are 8 and 6 and they love the Mickey shaped noodles in the kids app. and they love getting to order steak. Also they feed the Wishes music into the speakers at the rest. and you can watch the water parade. This is a great secret we love.

We have seen Devine 3 or 4 times, usually between Africa and Asia (along the path connecting them) She creeps me out. lol

I couldn't agree more! She is really interesting to look at but freaky, especially for little kids. :scared1:

To go along with the "sewage" running through the streets in MK, the costumes fit the part too. There are some areas of Liberty Square that represent more upscale neighborhoods than others. The female CM in those sections have dresses that go all the way to the ground. The female CM in the "poorer" sections have shorter skirts. This is because the poor women would have to trudge through the sewage on the streets and didn't want to get their dresses dirty.

The requirements to be Tinkerbell in Wishes are very specific. I can't remember them, but you have to be within maybe a 3 inch height span and fit a small window of weight. You can be male or female. And the amount of time it takes Tink to fly varies with the weather.

You can also pick up the phone in Tomorrowland under the TTA to hear something.

There are in bathrooms in Liberty Square to keep with the time period. There is a bathroom in the rear of the Columbia Harbour House, but technically that is across the border into the next land.

In Liberty Square, the shutters are hung at weird angles. They look like they're sagging. That's because during the Revolutionary War, England stopped shipping things here (obviously) and we needed all the metal we could use for bullets. So people took the hinges out of shutters and hung them with leather straps instead.

in a guide book about a mural that contains all of the Disney characters. When new characters were developed they would be added to the mural. The description sounded as if it was in Exposition Hall but did not name the building.

I read somewhere that it is in the Disneyanna Bldg to the right if you enter under the train station on the far right of Tony's Pizza if I understood it correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter