secrets you forgot

hearts8701

Castle
i have been to disney world so many times sometimes i forget the little secrets such as when you look in the keyhole in the chest of drawers in the tinkerbelle store at MK you can see tinkerbelle light up!
anything you forgotten that excites you like the first time you seen it?

Along the same lines, if you get to Tinkerbell's Treasures in the MK very early, you can wake up Tinkerbell.

Who's next?

Would you look at that - Just when you thought you couldn't possibly learn something new about the Magic Kingdom, there it is - :thumbsup2

I had no idea about either one of those things - How do you wake her up?

Simply be one of the first families to Tinkerbell's Treasures in the MK in the morning. I do believe you have to ask to do it, but I could be wrong.

Enjoy your vacation!

I didn't know ANY cool secrets! I'd love to be in the "know!" I hope people respond to this by the hundreds!! *BUMP!!*

If you are one of the first families in Tinkerbells Treasures, just ask if you can wake her up. There is a ceremony, and you get a certificate. We bought a pen for 1.00 and had the certificate along with pen shipped to our room.

Any other cool secrets to share?

I remember downloading a 14-page or so guide of MK "secrets" from here... hmm... I wonder where it is...

Along the same lines, if you are the first to find a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island, you get a prize. (I don't know exactly what the prize it, but I've heard that it can vary from fastpasses, to free treats).

When you first enter the line for Muppets there's a sign next to the ticket coutner that says "Key under mat" There's actually a key under the map

I remember downloading a 14-page or so guide of MK "secrets" from here... hmm... I wonder where it is...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/best-kept-secrets_MK.htm
What I did, is copy and pasted it into Microsoft word ( so all the web stuff wouldnt be printed out)... then I printed it from Word... 18 PAGES! I just was able to sit and read it in my own time.

There is AAAALOT of info... so I plan to read over it a few times before we leave, so I can have it memorized somewhat... I hope that things pop into my mind when I run across each thing.

****ALSO about the "waking of Tinkerbell".... if you get to the store and you hear background music already playing... then someone already woke her... and YES you do have to ask a CM to wake her (if there isn't music playing yet).

REALLY?! Ooh, I want to do this on our next trip!! I'm assuming it's just a once a day thing?

I'm pretty sure the key is glued to the floor and not something that you pick up or do anything with, it's just a funny little detail to notice. Another one along the same lines -- if you look up while in the preshow area of the Muppets 3D, you'll see "a net full of Jello." Get it? Annette Funicello!

Pull the rope outside of the Indiana Jones show (the one that has a sign on it that says something like "do not pull rope") and listen carefully.

I'm sure there are tons more secrets that I've forgotten about. I'll let you guys know when I come back from WDW in a few weeks!

"Secret" things I've known about but never found:
DeVine in Animal Kingdom
The "Singing in the Rain" umbrella in Hollywood Studios

I don't know if this is a secret or not, but I just thought of this little tidbit that I found out last year and never knew before that:

Most of the stores in WDW that sell clothing have dressing rooms!

Just ask any cashier and they can let you know if there is one available and where it is. Usually they are just a small one-stall dressing room that you wouldn't even notice, it looks like a closet or CM-only entrance or something. Comes in very handy and avoids those pesky returns or worse yet, getting all the way home and discovering that something doesn't fit right!

"Secret" things I've known about but never found:
DeVine in Animal Kingdom
The "Singing in the Rain" umbrella in Hollywood Studios

OH! I saw DeVine when I was at the World in December! I was so excited! I had begun to think she didn't exist! Once I'm able to, I'll post a picture of her.

i also remember, if you cant make it to ms for da fireworks go to toontown and watch them over mickey's house. that's why the benches are there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter