• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secrets for getting a BBB reservation?

alon86

PHM - Feb 2022! First runDisney!
I am trying to book a BBB appointment for my 2 girls on either Sept. 24 or 26 (the 2 days we will be at MK). On hold just now I heard that I can now do this online. BUT, of course online there are no appointments available on either day, at any time. Is there some equivalent to mouse dining or touring plans that I can use to create an alert for reservation openings (like I have set up for restaurant reservations) or any other tricks I should know? I really want my 6yo to experience this (my older one did it when she was 5).

We have CRT booked for dinner on 9/24, so ideally I'd love to get her into BBB sometime that day. Ugh. :(

Maybe look into doing the Disney Springs BBB? We did it there and it's a great experience. It is recently redone and there is a new part of the experience where the kids go into a room with an enchanted mirror that is very cute. And the boutique itself is pretty big and there is plenty of space (my understanding is the MK one is small). The other very cool thing is the Photo Pass studio is nearby at Disney Springs and you can take the kids there after their appointments for pictures with cool backgrounds and a variety of poses. These were some of my favorite pictures from our trip! We did, I believe, a 9am appointment for two girls, and had a 1:30pm lunch res at CRT but we had plenty of time to get there even after the photopass studio and lingering in Disney Springs for a while. We went on a couple rides before our reservation too.

Just to add to jenPSU's suggestion, keep your eyes open for the opening of a new BBB at the Grand Floridian this summer. GF is only a boat or monorail ride away from MK, so you could certainly go to the one there and then go back to GF for your CRT dinner. Perhaps not ideal from a park touring perspective, but it could be a way to fit BBB in if you can't find an appointment in MK.

Just to add to jenPSU's suggestion, keep your eyes open for the opening of a new BBB at the Grand Floridian this summer. GF is only a boat or monorail ride away from MK, so you could certainly go to the one there and then go back to GF for your CRT dinner. Perhaps not ideal from a park touring perspective, but it could be a way to fit BBB in if you can't find an appointment in MK.
This is a great idea - I will monitor that closely. thank you!

Can anyone suggest the best way to find out when the BBB at Grand Floridian will open (or, more specifically, when they will allow us to make reservations?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter