Secret of Sulphur Springs

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Did anyone watched the first episode of the Secret of Sulphur Springs I watched the first episode and I'm trying to figure out the series and cast members can someone tell me about the show?

Did anyone watched the first episode of the Secret of Sulphur Springs I watched the first episode and I'm trying to figure out the series and cast members can someone tell me about the show?

I've seen the promos for that. It looked kind of good, like a Disney version of Stranger Things or maybe something like Eerie Indiana. I thought about giving it a look actually.

I don't know anything about it, but there is a brief Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secrets_of_Sulphur_Springs

Last edited:
It is a pretty good show for the young teen set. Half hour episodes that show on the Disney channel on Friday nights. It is about a pair of young teens who discover a mystery about a missing girl and a way they might be able to help keep her from going missing.

It is a pretty good show for the young teen set. Half hour episodes that show on the Disney channel on Friday nights. It is about a pair of young teens who discover a mystery about a missing girl and a way they might be able to help keep her from going missing.

While I am far outside of the intended demographic, I'd still give it a look. I mean, I did just finish watching cartoons on Disney + after all. 🙂

Last edited:

I'll probably check it out when the first 5 episodes hit Disney+ the end of the month. It looks interesting. Like the family style mystery/thriller stuff. Grew up watching Are you Afraid of the Dark? all the time and this is kind of reminding me of that level. Just curious what exactly they mean by first 5 episodes. The first 3 were combined into one for its premiere, and by the end of the month the first 9 will be out. So curious if first 5 really means first 7 with 1-3 counting as episode 1.

I am so hooked ( and I'm 46) , it's really nice to have family shows to watch.. there is 8 episodes on demand on Xfinity. I was reading it was originally going to be a d+ show but they changed directions and its currently the number 1 show for young teens.

I am so hooked ( and I'm 46) , it's really nice to have family shows to watch.. there is 8 episodes on demand on Xfinity. I was reading it was originally going to be a d+ show but they changed directions and its currently the number 1 show for young teens.

Based on this thread, I think I will indeed give this a watch, probably once it hits Disney+ as that will be the easiest way to catch up.

So I watched the first couple of episodes tonight and thought they were very good. It was different than I was expecting, but pretty well done. It reminds me of those old Disney movies about moving to a mysterious, run-down location - like Watcher in the Woods or something. It's definitely got a cool vibe.

EDIT: So, I caught up with all five episodes so far - it really is good!

Last edited:
So, instead of waiting for Disney+ to have them all, I found I could watch it on Disney Now. I finished it and it was fantastic. I'll save spoilers in case anyone is not caught up, but I really liked the direction that it went, especialyl at the end. Thanks for turning me on to it, everyone!

Was very pleasantly surprised by this show! And I’m way outside the demographics too haha! Are there more than the eight episodes on Disney+ ?

Was very pleasantly surprised by this show! And I’m way outside the demographics too haha! Are there more than the eight episodes on Disney+ ?
They aired 11 episodes on Disney Channel then started dropping htem once a week on Disney+. If you have Disney Channel you can use Disney Now to watch them all right now. If you don't the rest are coming to D+ eventually. Just avoid spoilers!

They aired 11 episodes on Disney Channel then started dropping htem once a week on Disney+. If you have Disney Channel you can use Disney Now to watch them all right now. If you don't the rest are coming to D+ eventually. Just avoid spoilers!
Oh awesome! Thanks! I got to episode 8 and was hoping more would come soon!

Oh awesome! Thanks! I got to episode 8 and was hoping more would come soon!

I was trying to watch some on Disney Channel, but they kept showing commercials that are kind of spoilery. I often have Disney Channel on in the back gorund anyway, so I wanted to get through it fast. It's very good!

I just binge watched the 10 episodes available on Disney+. I really like it. I'm looking forward to more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter