Secret Menus?

Tiggr924

Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
From searching the forum, I have seen that there are secret menus at Skipper Canteen and Geyser Point. Is there anything I'm missing? Where can I find these secret menus? :cool1:

Thanks for asking about secret menus - I am interested too.

Googling led me to an article about Pao de Queijo at Skippers.

I have never ordered anything from a secret menu. Do you just ask the server if the item can be prepared?

How do wait staff and kitchen staff feel about it-is it more work for them?

Thanks for asking about secret menus - I am interested too.

Googling led me to an article about Pao de Queijo at Skippers.

I have never ordered anything from a secret menu. Do you just ask the server if the item can be prepared?

How do wait staff and kitchen staff feel about it-is it more work for them?
Every time I’ve eaten at Skippers, they mention the Pao de Queijo is an option, and we always order it. I’ve never had to ask about any secret menu there, especially since it’s not really a secret.

Just ask your server at any restaurant if there are any specials not on menu. If they list an item, they won’t mind making it for you.

I sure wish they had a "secret" menu at Topolino's Terrace. In looking at the menu currently online the only thing I think my DH would eat is the filet, maybe the lamb, I could eat the filet or the scallops. I guess what I'm saying is the menu is a little too adventurous for us.

The Pao de Queijo at Skipper Canteen used to be a secret menu item, but now it's usually a daily special.

The only true secret menu I know of is at the All Star Music food court, however I think it went away in 2020.

I thought I remembered that you could see the secret menu items when you mobile ordered? Kind of back when they wanted people to use mobile ordering??? I do remember that you could just ask, too. I remember hearing about the View Master in a special "suitcase" at ASM to see the secret items! No idea if it still happens.

I thought I remembered that you could see the secret menu items when you mobile ordered? Kind of back when they wanted people to use mobile ordering??? I do remember that you could just ask, too. I remember hearing about the View Master in a special "suitcase" at ASM to see the secret items! No idea if it still happens.

It's sort of opposite now. On several of the mobile menus (mostly resort QS), you only get a very limited menu on mobile order. You have to order in person to see everything.

You can still get the big Kahuna and OG Loco Moco at Kona Cafe. Every once in a while a server will say the Big Kahuna is the special but it's rare. The only special we were told about in October were the Pumpkin spice pancakes. The Big Kahuna and the OG Loco Moco are our go to meals.

Not food but there's a secret adult beverage menu at Restaurantosaurus Lounge (connected to the Quick Service). I hope it survives in some way when they redo the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter