SECRET DRINKS MENU AT TRADER SAMS ENCHANTED TIKI BAR

Disn3yVision

*See Magic*
I am taking my wife to Trader Sam's this Sunday for her birthday (Yay!). I know Trader Sam's has quite a few secret drinks you can order that aren't on the menu but despite all my searching online I can not find a comprehensive list of them. I was able to find the names of a few but not the ingredients or what they taste like. If anybody can shed some light on this matter and share with me the names of the secret drinks/what they taste like that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!!!

I sometimes get the Black Pearl but it's hard to describe the taste - it definitely has Chambord in it - I've seen it described as a take on a Long Island Iced Tea. It's tasty and not too rum-heavy ( only slightly tipsy after 2, unlike the Hippopottamai-tai which knocks the socks off me!

My favourite Disney cocktail is the Glowtini
Skky Vodka
Peach Liqueur
Blue Curaco
Pineapple Juice
Souvenir Light Up "Icecube"

I got a Hippopottamai-tai, but was worried because I do not like the taste of rum that much. I asked for one shot vs 2, but they gave me the 2 shots and some extra juice to pour in it to weaken it somewhat. I love the glass, I tend to order the glass that I like, lol. (even though you could buy any glass of course).

But they did say they could subsitute vodka for the rum. I did not know about any secret drinks!

I came across a Cove Bar secret drink "menu" while researching my trip out. Scroll down a bit in the article for good drink descriptions. I have heard of people ordering some of these at Trader Sam's. (Although the Zombie drink I wouldn't because they have their own zombie drink.)

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/...e-at-cove-bar-in-disney-california-adventure/

I'm considering trying the Neverland Tea when I go but I do love the hippo...maitai- decisions, decisions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter