Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til Morning PTR

I'll be postman stalking in an hour again ;)
They cost far too much. My savings since April allowed us two DLP hols and to book two more! So i kinda have no choice to quit again!
I'm going to Debenhams for a look about in a couple a weeks. They had some amazing dresses at Christmas & it wasnt somewhere I'd have thought of.
James is under the weather still :( we have the doc after dinner so hopefully he'll set him right. He's not a nasty rash so I'm hoping its just a reaction or heat rash. There was two cases of meningitis up the country in a playschool last week so I'm being vigilant. He's not in too bad form, bit feverish and pale and off his food but not crabby so I'd say its just the dose that everyone seems to have.

How is he ?
Always super scared by a rash !!
I've had a head cols for 2 weeks sick as a chip.
I hope the postie came you will be super stressed today I bet.
I do like debenhams sale you can pick u a bargain :thumbsup2.
Need to update my trippy but to tried.
Xx

I hope it's nothing much and he'll be fine in no time. Keep your head up! We've had quite a few cases in our country recently and my mom taught me how to check for those symptoms, so I do ghis everytime my kids get sick.

I've had meningitis when I was 3. I've been very very lucky.

How is he ?
Always super scared by a rash !!
I've had a head cols for 2 weeks sick as a chip.
I hope the postie came you will be super stressed today I bet.
I do like debenhams sale you can pick u a bargain :thumbsup2.
Need to update my trippy but to tried.
Xx

I hope it's nothing much and he'll be fine in no time. Keep your head up! We've had quite a few cases in our country recently and my mom taught me how to check for those symptoms, so I do ghis everytime my kids get sick.

I've had meningitis when I was 3. I've been very very lucky.

Thanks ladies, it turned out to be a virus. He is right as rain now and bouding about the house! Doing to have a duvet day and chill out as I think I'm coming down with something too :sick: James' fever and rash are gone now so the panics over! The doctor was lovely and very good with him.

Very lucky Isila! Theres not been too many outbreaks recently but a few years back a few school mates missed months with it. We got vaccinated at age 14 but a girl in the class below me (the classes below us weren't on the vaccination schedule for that year) ended up contracting it. It was just poor luck.

Looking forward to your update Rach, oh and the postie came :cool1:

that "something" is nasty thing. Take good care of yourself, take a good rest and fingers crossed that something just passes by :hug:

Isila said:
that "something" is nasty thing. Take good care of yourself, take a good rest and fingers crossed that something just passes by :hug:

Its still lingering. I'm having another rest day, as is James. Ugh wish it would just bugger off. Head is spinning :(

let's hug, two with spinning heads should comfort each other

Lol and we could stop eachother from falling over!!I'm getting up to clean! Expect to be on the couch before lunchtime!

I'm in bed since Friday evening. I'm bored, pretend I'm fine and go back to bed in few mins.

Isila said:
I'm in bed since Friday evening. I'm bored, pretend I'm fine and go back to bed in few mins.

Its not improving :'(
Going to Mams for a few days with the kids to recuperate - DH was afraid I'd ask him to cook!! Saving myself the threat of salmonella.... my Dads sick too so we'll all pitch in with Mam and get along together. We are lucky enough tho - DS' friend is in hospital with it.

ILOVEDLP said:
Aww Kizzy hope you feel better soon :grouphug:.
I still have this head cold 3 weeks now xx

Its a pain in the **** frankly! Fevers broke now & I've stopped raving! Is there no end to these bugs though

So much sickness around. We need a good frost to kill the germs! hope you're feelin better soon x

dhidra said:
So much sickness around. We need a good frost to kill the germs! hope you're feelin better soon x

Its a fact. A good frost would go a long way. Much better this morning although still not 100% but think I managed to sweat out the worst of it last night. Is it feed a fever? Starve a cold? Ummm i am a bottomless pit the last few days

Much better now. Still a bit dizzy but well over the worst :) thanks. Its been through the house & my parents and sisters houses too - we infected the lot of them :/
Think Jem won't be in school for long tomorrow with it. Her cough is awful so we'll go to the doctor.
Got some toiletries for hols yesterday! Some new toothbrushes for everyone and shampoo & conditioner. Slowly ticking my list off :D

Sorry to hear you have been ill. The bugs and illnesses are just flying round atm. :(

Jem had bronchitis now :(
I swear I'll be happy to see the back of February!!
On the upside the scales now says Im down 17.5lbs so silver linings and all that! 20 to go! :yay:
Thanks everyone for your well wishes.
I'm starting the teeshirt templates at the weekend, Monday the latest. I'm mad to get them started now. Think I'll get the luggage tags done and dusted too.

"Get well soon" baloon to Jem

I want to start packing. But that would look odd. I don't know what's the weather gonna be. Does anyone now a good psychic or maybe some tribal dances for a good weather?

I'd love to do some shopping, but if I'm out of bed it doesn't mean I'm allowed to go outside. Stupid bugs...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter