Second Guessing My Plans

whittx

✨Think a Wonderful Thought ✨
Ok, so I have a short weekend solo trip planned, but I am thinking I might want to change up my game plan a bit. 🙃
On Saturday I am starting my day at HS, and then hopping to Epcot for the afternoon... but now I'm wondering if I should hit AK instead. I feel like the lines would be quite a bit shorter for things like FOP and EE and I can always see the Epcot fireworks on my next visit. I plan on spending my entire day on Sunday at MK. I haven't been to WDW since 2015 so all of these attractions are new to me - I've never seen Pandora, Toy Story Land, or Batuu.

What would you do?

Could you start at DHS, hop to AK for the afternoon, then hop to Epcot for fireworks?
I was thinking I might do that, do you think Epcot will be at capacity since it will be the second day of the 50th? That's the only thing I worry about, but I figured most of the crowds would be at MK and Epcot so it might be a good to make the most of my park time.

I was thinking I might do that, do you think Epcot will be at capacity since it will be the second day of the 50th?
I haven’t been to WDW since park hopping has changed. Hopefully someone experienced with the new procedures will chime in with an opinion. However, as things stand now, park reservations are still available for Epcot on that day. I have read on other threads that, to date, no park has been restricted for park hopping.

I might be making this up, but I *think* the parks haven't ever hit their hopping capacity limits since reopening. At least I've never seen a report of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter