Sebastian’s Bistro - kids offerings

goofygal531

Always planning...
Has anyone been to Sebastian’s Bistro since the reopening and been able to get a kids meal off menu?

I know Ohana and Cape May Cafe do this, just need to know in advance if Sebastian’s does.

thanks!

Here is a bump for you. I'm wondering the same thing. My oldest would at least try most of the current offerings, but my youngest might eat rolls and dessert. It's a toss up with a preschooler - she might try it all, or she might turn up her nose at all of it.

I'm also wondering - my oldest will eat most of what is included on the regular platter, but my youngest won't eat any of it.

We had dinner there 2 nights ago (delicious!) and I didn't see anything on the tables other than the family style menu. I'm nosy so I took a look around (plus that restaurant is tiny!).

We have an almost 2 year old but he eats what we eat so I didn't inquire about options.

Just checking to see if anyone has been able to order something else for their kiddos here. Thank you!

Piggy backing on the thread here haha. Is Sebastian's always closed on Tuesday and Wednesday, or does that appear to be a reopening thing that might go away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter