SeaWorld..places to eat-large family

bunny213

DIS Veteran
Traveling to SeaWorld and staying at the Days Inn...2 Adults and 6 kiddos...what places are around there to eat that are inexpensive and that I may have coupons for???
Another question...can we bring a picnic lunch into the park, or sandwiches and drinks??? Is there a place to go and have our lunch, or would we have to leave the park and go somewhere else? From what we read the places to eat there are pretty expensive, has anyone done it economically??? We are on a pretty tight budget.
Thanks for your advice....we're really looking forward to it. Daddy's leaving for Iraq and we want to do something special.:hug: .thus ...this trip!!!
Meg

"New Food and Beverage Policy
Restaurants and concession stands are located conveniently throughout the park. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and JCB are accepted at all restaurants. Large hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks and picnic lunches may not be taken into the park. Guests with special diets, baby formula or baby food may bring their items into the park."

I'm assuming you're going to the CA one, and there's a deli sort of place near the horses. I didn't find the prices there to be THAT much, though since we're veggie things are always more than I feel a veggie sandwich should cost.

The one thing I noticed was REALLY spendy was the beer. Since it's an Anheuser Busch park, they sell Budweiser products for incredibly high prices, more than I'd pay for a microbrew, definitely.

Found this link that shows the options available, if not the prices.

I don't know about outside the park. And I'm not from San Diego, but it SEEMED that the park was pretty close to alot of regular places. Didn't seem isolated, so you should be able to find something, I think.

If you're staying at the one right there, I found this. http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04192&brandInfo=DI&cid=%EAid! There's a list of nearby restaurants towards the bottom of that page.

I know the dolphin and Shamu shows are the big draws, and of course there's the sea lion show, but I highly recommend the fun, simple, and silly Petz Rule show. My brother and SIL joined specifically because of that show, they loved it so much. And we saw it twice in our two day stay. Just a fun little show, and I'd see it again over the water-based shows, personally. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter