• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

seaworld fla residents ticket

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
(the one where with one days admission, you can go back for the rest of the year.)..can you buy this when you get to seaworld?:confused:

As you are going towards the main entrance on the left side way out from the ticket booths they have a trailer setup out there. You will purchase the ticket there and activate it there. Don't wait in the regular line before realizing that you have to wait in another line. Another tip get there as they open the toll booths otherwise you can be waiting in a line for an hour or more.

This isn't confined to Florida residents at the moment. There is currrently an offer on their website http://www.seaworld.com (click on "buy ticket" ) that finishes end of April. The fun pass offers you the chance to print of a voucher ( which has to be paid for now) and you redeem this at the desk when you go. It's the same price as a one day ticket and gives you entry up until the end of 2002. I bought the combo BG +SW for $95 per adult :D , IMHO a lot of entertainment for less than $100 :)

Yes, they will accept anyone's money regardless where they live. That is the way it should be! Very good deal. I would have to fork over much more for a Disney Florida resident's pass that blocks out most of the summer. The Sea World/Busch Gardens passes have no blackout dates! The best Disney can do is $99 for 4-days. No thanks!

You can even save a bit more hassle by buying your FunCard at your local Publix Supermarket (last year Costco had them too, I have not checked this year). Then use that card to get right in when the parks open and go back mid-afternoon when the morning crowds have subsided to get your photo-ID processed.
Worked like a charm at Busch Gardens on the busy Easter weekend!
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter