seattle

Have you seen any other New Organizations being called out for digitally altering pictures?
Because I have not.

Yes. A few, CNN and the NYT had to issue an apology because they both ran pictures of a ton of people in a hospital ICU type room that was supposedly NY when in reality, it was Italy. That's one of many. I think because you hate FOX, you don't hear about CNN and MSNBC boo boo's cause they normally don't admit it.

Yes. A few, CNN and the NYT had to issue an apology because they both ran pictures of a ton of people in a hospital ICU type room that was supposedly NY when in reality, it was Italy. That's one of many. I think because you hate FOX, you don't hear about CNN and MSNBC boo boo's cause they normally don't admit it.
At least they didn't photoshop zombies on it, lol. I get your point though. Even when the beaches opened and outlets published pics from other times/places, etc trying to feed the frenzy of 'hoards'.

You have to admit, photoshopping is next level from switching pics.

Oh, Fox didn't admit to the altered pictures, The Seattle Times called them out for it.

[/QUOTE]

FOX News followed it up by not getting when someone on Reddit was making Monty Python references. Maybe it would have helped if the Reddit poster was called Dennis. Click through to Twitter, to get the video to play, I think the DIS doesn't like the media embedded in the tweet, embedded here.

In case, someone out there has not seen the original reference.

Didn’t they do the same thing with beaches in Florida? They showed a picture from somewhere else but said it was Florida. Or vice versa. Off to google.

Yep, CHAZCHOP has nothing to do with justice, injustice or anything else.

It's only about the symbolism and Instagram moments for ME, ME, ME! That "movement" is six blocks wide and 1/4 inch deep -- no substance.

I think they should change the name to "CHOP SUE YE!"

What ever happened to "Justice for George Floyd," "racism,", and "police accountability?"

Yep, CHAZCHOP has nothing to do with justice, injustice or anything else.

It's only about the symbolism and Instagram moments for ME, ME, ME! That "movement" is six blocks wide and 1/4 inch deep -- no substance.

I think they should change the name to "CHOP SUE YE!"

What ever happened to "Justice for George Floyd," "racism,", and "police accountability?"

Jim why don't you pay a visit and get a first hand account before assuming it is all about symbolism.

LOL. No thanks! I'd rather go to South Beach, the Everglades, or the Keys!

My daughter went yesterday. She it was more like a Summer Folk Festival than the Escape from NYC dystopian scene that others were describing earlier in this thread. There were no armed gang roving around. No one was checking IDs. There were plenty of artists doing street art, people handing out free food, speakers describing their dissatisfaction for the current state of race relations in the US. As usual many media outlets are just using the situation to disparage groups that don't align with their world view. It would be a much better place if they used the incident to stress education, understanding, and that other different from you and not the enemy.

My daughter went yesterday. She it was more like a Summer Folk Festival than the Escape from NYC dystopian scene that others were describing earlier in this thread. There were no armed gang roving around. No one was checking IDs. There were plenty of artists doing street art, people handing out free food, speakers describing their dissatisfaction for the current state of race relations in the US. As usual many media outlets are just using the situation to disparage groups that don't align with their world view. It would be a much better place if they used the incident to stress education, understanding, and that other different from you and not the enemy.
Is the city council woman from the Seattle area? I'm still a bit stunned regarding her actions and behavior. Although sometimes people don't really know what they are getting.

Last edited:
A leader was asking white people to give $10 to a person of color before leaving the autonomous zone. Maybe that is their new tax system?

Is the city council woman from the Seattle area? I'm still a bit stunned regarding her actions and behavior. Although sometimes people don't really know what they are getting.

Not sure which city council member you are talking about but the one representing that area of Seattle is a political firebrand. Many people who sympathize with her views and policy proposals are completely turned off by her aggressive tactics that alienate rather than build trust and understanding. Her movement is a bit of mirror imagine of what is going on with other firebrands in Washington D.C.

Not sure which city council member you are talking about but the one representing that area of Seattle is a political firebrand. Many people who sympathize with her views and policy proposals are completely turned off by her aggressive tactics that alienate rather than build trust and understanding. Her movement is a bit of mirror imagine of what is going on with other firebrands in Washington D.C.
I believe she's the one referenced on this board. I see this as her vision and nothing to do with the original outrage.

I am glad she had a nice experience. obviously not everyone gets the same experience of education and understanding...

FOX News followed it up by not getting when someone on Reddit was making Monty Python references. Maybe it would have helped if the Reddit poster was called Dennis. Click through to Twitter, to get the video to play, I think the DIS doesn't like the media embedded in the tweet, embedded here.

In case, someone out there has not seen the original reference.

They doubled down by having a young person on the ground confirm there is indeed faction in-fighting with these characters from The Holy Grail (who btw don't actually exist).

ALL FROM A MONTY PYTHON QUOTE ON REDDIT.

That's some sick sad world journalism.

I am glad she had a nice experience. obviously not everyone gets the same experience of education and understanding...

Ironically after I watched that video the next two suggestions that popped up on YouTube for me two watch were these...

The 8:30 service from the church that we attend...

And Tucker Carlson on Fox...

I believe she's the one referenced on this board. I see this as her vision and nothing to do with the original outrage.

The woman has crazy ideas. It is somewhat ironic that Seattle has some of the most anti-business politicians and yet has one of the fastest growing economies in the US. You would expect that an anti-business city council would lead to businesses relocating out of the city. Instead Amazon is building high rise office towers as fast as they can and had 11,000 job openings in Seattle prior to the pandemic. I don't understand it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter