• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seattle Pre/Post Cruise Transportation Questions

Mom-2-2Princesses

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We are flying in and out of Seattle for our DCL Alaska cruise this summer and taking the Amtrak Cascades back and forth to Vancouver. We will be spending a few days pre-cruise in Seattle.

We need to get from SEA-TAC to our hotel in Seattle before the cruise, and then from our hotel to the Amtrak station. On return from Vancouver, we need to get from the Amtrak station to a hotel near SEA-TAC. Is uber our best option? Is there a local shuttle service that might also be a good choice? Our train times are rough (7:45 am departure on a Sunday and 10 pm return on a Monday) so the idea of having to try and hunt down a taxi concerns me. Maybe needlessly? Are taxis plentiful enough that I don't need to worry about this? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited:
To/from the airport, I would suggest Super Shuttle for flexibility and a decent price. Depending on your hotel location, definitely Uber to the King St station. Based on the times you state, you shouldn't have too many traffic issues. My personal thought is taxis are pricey here so other options are most likely less $$$ and less hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter