• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seattle area Disers...? for you

shellyof4

Disney FANatic
Anyone been to the Outlet in Kirkland in the last 5 days? Can you give me an idea of what you found there? I went last Tuesday I believe and they had some stuff out but were still unpacking TONS of stuff. I'm specifically looking for princess related stuff, or the themed mickey's or anything that would be fun for use at DL. Thanks!

I haven't been within the last week and a half, but if I do go, I'll let you know what's new. :thumbsup2

I had no idea there was a disney outlet in Kirkland. Shows you what I know! I may have to turn in my personal shopper badge :) Where is it located?

If you're familiar with the area at all, it's in the Totem Lake Shopping Center, in a large retail space that had a Lamonts years ago. It's had several temporary type retail businesses in there since then, including the annual Halloween store.

Enter the mall from the west (freeway) side, the doors on the east side of that space are blocked and locked.

ahhhh. I know where that is but have never really gotten off 405 to check out that shopping area. I guess I have a reason to do so now!

You just made my day! I had no idea there was an outlet here in Washington. My husband even works in Bellevue. I can't wait to go, just in time for Christmas.

It's temporary, though. That's the only down side. Does anyone know when the last day will be? I've never been to that shopping area, as I live in the Tacoma area, but I may have to venture up there soon. It would be nice to finish up my Christmas shopping there.

I was there today.

Lots of 50th merchendise (stacks and stacks of the gold ears in fact)
Princess costumes
miles of t-shirts, sweatshirts, et all
Alot of pins, but I'm not a pin trader so I don't know if there were any good ones.
There were also quite of bit of odd and ends in the Princess realm.

Dukland said:
It's temporary, though. That's the only down side. Does anyone know when the last day will be? I've never been to that shopping area, as I live in the Tacoma area, but I may have to venture up there soon. It would be nice to finish up my Christmas shopping there.
They've only been open a few weeks, so I'm sure they'll be open through Christmas, though I haven't heard a specific date.

When I was there they had the themed stuffed Mickey's and a few goofy's and tiggers. Thanks for the replies...I think I'll have to head back there.

JimmyJackJunior said:
Tutu- do they have any stuffed Disney characters?

I believe that they had alot of minnie and mickey's in 50th garb. They also had some Increadibles in their box's, but I'm not sure if they qualify as stuffed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter