• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

seating for night time show

sunflowerfields

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney the end of April. I am wondering where a good place to watch the Forever Epcot show would be. Can anyone share please? Thank you.

We will be at Disney the end of April. I am wondering where a good place to watch the Forever Epcot show would be. Can anyone share please? Thank you.
Not "seating" necessarily, as there are very few places with "seating" for the show.

But... there are so many places to view the evening spectacular at Epcot's World Showcase
that are wonderful in each of its own way that its futile to try to list them... so I will. ;)

• Bridge between UK and France
• Norway area
• Upper level (outside front terrace) of the Matsu No Ma Lounge in Japan
• Italy, near the Gondolas
• Mexico, at the new Cantina
• Mexico, bridge to the right of the Cantina (as you face the lagoon.)
• UK, the Rose & Crown outdoor dining area (ressies required.)
• UK, just to the left of the Rose & Crown (as you face the lagoon.)
• Many, many more great spots.

Be sure to avoid any tree branches that block your overhead view,
and watch out for any "islands" in the water
that block your view of the "center" of the lagoon.

On a very busy evening, arrive at your chosen spot 45-60 min. before show time.

Most Important Tip:
Don't stand down-wind of the fireworks.
Their SMOKE will ruin the show.

So, If the wind is blowing into your face as you look towards the Lagoon, you are in the wrong spot.
;)

Not "seating" necessarily, as there are very few places with "seating" for the show.

But... there are so many places to view the evening spectacular at Epcot's World Showcase
that are wonderful in each of its own way that its futile to try to list them... so I will. ;)

• Bridge between UK and France
• Norway area
• Upper level (outside front terrace) of the Matsu No Ma Lounge in Japan
• Italy, near the Gondolas
• Mexico, at the new Cantina
• Mexico, bridge to the right of the Cantina (as you face the lagoon.)
• UK, the Rose & Crown outdoor dining area (ressies required.)
• UK, just to the left of the Rose & Crown (as you face the lagoon.)
• Many, many more great spots.

Be sure to avoid any tree branches that block your overhead view,
and watch out for any "islands" in the water
that block your view of the "center" of the lagoon.

On a very busy evening, arrive at your chosen spot 45-60 min. before show time.

Most Important Tip:
Don't stand down-wind of the fireworks.
Their SMOKE will ruin the show.

So, If the wind is blowing into your face as you look towards the Lagoon, you are in the wrong spot.
;)
oh my gosh! thank you for this information. we are trying to plan every little detail so we don't miss anything! this will def. help us out!

oh my gosh! thank you for this information. we are trying to plan every little detail so we don't miss anything! this will def. help us out!
Flower and Garden will be happening at that time. We like to get a few snacks and grab a table near the water. Most are standing tables, but occasionally you can find one with chairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter