Seasonal Passes?

unfreshdiva1

DIS Veteran
Does Universal still offer Seasonal Season passes? If so, how much? Can't see to find this pass listed in ticket info.

Thanks!

I haven't seen them sold officially for a while. If you have a voucher for a seasonal pass that you bought a while ago, they will honor it.

Yes you can still buy seasonal passes. I am not sure exactly how much they are but I think its around 120.00. I have annual and on my pass sleave it lists the Black out dates for seasonal still

"...You can renew your pass (2-Park Annual) for $159,95+tax.. simply call passholder services at 1-800-564-5764."

This was the response from Univesal when I asked if I could renew my expired (april) annual pass.

Scauzilloc: What are the blackout dates???

I recently called about the seasonal pass and was told they will renew seasonal passes for members already holding one but that they are no longer selling the seasonal pass. But I also did a search here and found someone post that they just arent selling them online that you could still purchase them at the gate. I did locate info online and blackout dates but no prices and no offer for purchasing. Has anyone purchased a NEW seasonal pass lately? Here are the blackout dates:

® Seasonal Pass blackout dates: Dec.24-Jan. 1 2001; Apr. 7-Apr. 21 2001; June 13-Aug. 18 2001; Dec. 24-Jan.1 2002.

Thanks for the responses. I wanted to get a Seasonal Pass instead of an Annual pass as the black out dates are during times when we don't visit. I'll try to get one at the gate next week on our trip!

We bought Seasonal Passes on May 26th of this year at the Hard Rock Hotel.

$143.05 adult $121.85 child (tax included)

We then went to IoA to process them. Weird thing, the card they gave us says 2-Park Annual Pass on the top of it. :confused: A friend's Seasonal Pass actually says Seasonal Pass on it.

So, we are not sure if we have Seasonals or Annuals. I "assume" we really have Seasonals, they were just printed on the wrong card or they were out of the Seasonal card at the time. I just don't know.

The back of the card has Celebrity Annual Pass, 2-Park Seasonal Pass and 2-Park Annual Pass information.

Any of the UO employees have an idea?

Rhonda,

Does your card have any 2002 blackout dates at all on it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter