Seasonal Annual pass & concert blackout dates

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
Looking to book the most affordable AP so I can take advantage of the APH room rates.
I was about to book the Seasonal AP. None of its posted blackout dates are on my travel dates Jan 23-26, 2024.

However it lists: Seasonal Passholders are blocked out of Universal Studios Florida on all concert dates. Doing a quick search, I see the Rock the Universe booked Jan 26-27, 2024 from 4 pm - 1 AM, and Mardi Gras from Feb 3-April 7.th.

Questions:
1. What are the odds USO will schedule other concerts between now and late Jan 2024?
2. Will a Seasonal pass prevent me from getting into USF on the date of Rock the Universe (Jan 26) the entire day? Or just when it is scheduled to begin at 4 pm?

Rock the Universe is a separately ticketed event, so it'll have no impact on daily admission (although it might increase crowds) - you will not be able to stay for the event but will be able to go into either park until then. Like HHN.

There shouldn't be concerts in January - it should be just the Mardi Gras concerts & the Manheim Steamroller holiday concerts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter