Season of the Force Foodie guide

Wow! I'll need to add extra days just to eat everything! I really want to see that edible Black Spire outpost at GCH.
I desperately want the Acid Spitter Orb Sipper and the Falcon popcorn bucket. I wonder how hard it will be to get all these things?

Wow! I'll need to add extra days just to eat everything! I really want to see that edible Black Spire outpost at GCH.
I desperately want the Acid Spitter Orb Sipper and the Falcon popcorn bucket. I wonder how hard it will be to get all these things?

I do believe that the Acid Orb thing is available all the time - it was there last time I was at DL and it wasn't a special season, so I think that should be an easy get. The popcorn buckets on the other hand.... 😁 People do go nuts for those!

I do believe that the Acid Orb thing is available all the time - it was there last time I was at DL and it wasn't a special season, so I think that should be an easy get. The popcorn buckets on the other hand.... 😁 People do go nuts for those!
Thanks! Good to know.

If anyone visits the GCH lobby carts, I would love to know how many, what type, how big etc are the cookies that come in the Millennium Falcon bucket. I've seen the good-sized Jabba rice-krispie treat that goes with his bucket here. At Galactic Grill, the Jabba can be purchased with fries inside.
Since many of the items at GCH are things I'm taking home as gifts to be consumed later, I'd love to get them on the day of arrival, when I won't be going into the parks, and not having to carry them around the park or stash in a locker.
Thanks for all current and future photos to come (including the price lists)!

If anyone visits the GCH lobby carts, I would love to know how many, what type, how big etc are the cookies that come in the Millennium Falcon bucket. I've seen the good-sized Jabba rice-krispie treat that goes with his bucket here. At Galactic Grill, the Jabba can be purchased with fries inside.
Since many of the items at GCH are things I'm taking home as gifts to be consumed later, I'd love to get them on the day of arrival, when I won't be going into the parks, and not having to carry them around the park or stash in a locker.
Thanks for all current and future photos to come (including the price lists)!

The account Food at Disneyland has some good pics of the goodies today. They are on Facebook and Instagram.

Star Wars snacks from the stand in the Grand Californian lobby.

The cookie was ok, but not very flavorful. The pretzel light sabers were SO yummy. My kids ate the rice krispy treat that came with the Jabba popcorn bucket, and they said it was great.

The little cups could be filled with alcoholic drinks or chocolate milk.

Attachments

• IMG_7924.JPG
    IMG_7924.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7925 2.JPG
    IMG_7925 2.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7927.JPG
    IMG_7927.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7926.JPG
    IMG_7926.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7929.JPG
    IMG_7929.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7931.JPG
    IMG_7931.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter