Searching for cruises

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
I was sharing links to Disney cruises with my husband yesterday and now I can't find the cruise we wanted anymore. The link I sent him now goes to a list of all the cruises available that month. Is that truly how quickly a whole cruise can go? They had availability in multiple levels at the time.

Do you possibly have some filter applied that you didn’t before? That’s the only time I’ve had that happen (where I was messing around and accidentally selected some filter that excluded a bunch of options).

Do you possibly have some filter applied that you didn’t before? That’s the only time I’ve had that happen (where I was messing around and accidentally selected some filter that excluded a bunch of options).
I don't think so. I event went back to make sure I was in the right year. *sigh* I guess there's only one cruise during our midwinter break and it's very expensive. darn.

Actually, I just found an option at a different time and emailed it. When I clicked back it no longer showed the cruise as an option. When he opened the link it says there are no rooms available for our group size (4) even though I was searching with the filter of 2 adults and 2 kids. Now it isn't offering me that cruise as an option. I had the filter on the whole time! darn it. I bet that was the problem before too.

Keep trying. People and TAs can hold rooms for up to 24 hours and then they can get released. Start searching with 2 people and see if you can find the cruise. Maybe 2 inside staterooms does the trick for your family if that is only option.

If you have a Costco membership check on their site I’ve had it happen where it doesn’t show the the Disney site but does on Costco.

Actually, I just found an option at a different time and emailed it. When I clicked back it no longer showed the cruise as an option. When he opened the link it says there are no rooms available for our group size (4) even though I was searching with the filter of 2 adults and 2 kids. Now it isn't offering me that cruise as an option. I had the filter on the whole time! darn it. I bet that was the problem before too.
I’ve seen this happen when the kids clubs are full for kids of a certain age. For example there are still rooms available on our upcoming cruise but only for a party of 4 adults not 2 adults 2 kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter