Search Function

barbeau

Earning My Ears
I'm back on the board after an absence, and have noticed that the search function has been disabled. Is this a permanent change?

thanks!

Not a permanent change. The DISboards have switched servers and the webmasters are busy trying to tweak the system in order to support an ever growing number of users. We hit a new record again today of 837 users all online at the same time. The search function uses quite a bit of computing power, so it has been disabled for the time being. It has resurfaced from time to time during the switchover and I suspect that the function will return eventually. Right now I think the webfolk are pedaling as fast as they can. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter