Search disabled?

I have a friend on here and messaged her and hers is all good...So I messaged 2 Moderators and hope to hear from them very soon...So frustrating...

I miss my boards!!!!

Same here. I am impatiently waiting for the New Posts to come back. I did try logging out and logging back in to see if that helped reset things, but no dice. What browser is everyone using? I am on Firefox for Mac.

This is ridiculously long!
This is, what, the 3rd or 4th day!
Come on techies ......... :badpc:
I have very important research to work on......LOL :hourglass

This is happening to many people and for some unknown reason no response and have not seen any fix to the problem. Very frustrating..... :confused3

Just when I was trying to show someone how great this site is ... BAM, search not working.

Mine is STILL DOWN!!!! Hows it going for everyone else???I think my patience is wearing thin...Mine has been down for almost a week :eek::sad1:

I'm sorry but a week is not a "minor update"!!!
and we are out of "patience" LOL

Yay - looks like it is back working again. Fingers crossed the search stays up this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter