Sean is out of there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's their business. I always liked Sean's money saving tips on the cruise/DVC shows. Sometimes things don't work out, wish him the best.

It’s not really our business as real individuals are involved that deserve privacy.

But I think in general the turnover since the show went to video has been pretty high.. It’s fair to say the audience gets tired of the constant change of faces.
Part of the product for the audience is identifying with them and knowing how their advice compares to your experience. You may think, I tend to agree with so and so’s dining recommendations from similar experience. Their advice resonates with you and so you are watching partly for individual people.

I loved all of the DL team for example, but it was the longevity that allowed me to know how to personalize what they were saying and make it really resourceful. It’s like you are translating it in your head to how it applies to you, not sure if that makes sense. Like if they say that dish is “a little spicy” it would probably kill me so stay away. LOL. The turnover makes it hard to get your bearings to get value out of their advice.

Regardless, I wish Sean the very best.

Last edited:
Sometimes people's careers take them in different directions. It's rare in modern times (i.e., the past 20 years) for people to stay with one company for their entire careers. I don't think this is a big deal.

Sometimes people's careers take them in different directions. It's rare in modern times (i.e., the past 20 years) for people to stay with one company for their entire careers. I don't think this is a big deal.
He was not an employee - he owned have the company and waked away

I just watched the video. Good luck to Sean with his new venture. Side note: Whoever this Bob Baker is that keeps posting comments on the video sure has a thing for Pete. Give it up buddy!

He was not an employee - he owned have the company and waked away
I’m aware that he was co-owner of the company. My comment is still applicable. He decided that he wanted his career to go in a different direction.

I highly doubt that he or Pete are going to share the details of their business partnership ending here. It’s kind of none of our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter