• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seafood Restaurant

sardan

Earning My Ears
We will be at WDW on March 3. We'd like to have good seafood and think that hitting a local seafood restaurant outside of WDW is the way to go. I'm thinking about trying Shell's restaurant - is there one close to WDW? Any experieces w/Shells? Any other suggestions for a seafood restaurant outside of WDW? Our kids are 7 & 9.

Thanks.

We loved Fulton's, but it is in the Marketplace/DTD and is a bit pricey. Now, everyone's opinion of good seafood is different, so I'll tell you that there is a Red Lobster right outside the WDW gates in the shopping center. I, personally don't like RL that much, but I will eat there when they are having a crab or lobster special- the biscuits are to die for!

We will return to Fulton's for sure though since we stay in DTD and prefer to spend the money on the souveniors rather than the car rental or taxi's.

I LOVE Fultons at Downtown Disney. It was SO GOOD the last time we went. I don't know if there is a Shell's close, I hadn't heard of that.

there is one one 191, I think it is Laudry's seafoood. We had a really good meal for a decent price. If I remember correctly it was not to far from the crossroads shopping plaza. Near the Lone Star Steak house.

Shells

Shells is always a good bet. Decently priced seafood. Never had a bad meal at Shells and I have one locally that I frequent regularly.

Maybe it's because I'm spoiled living in New England but Shell's isn't my idea of good seafood. I found it very blah and not very memorable. JMHO And, sorry but I don't have any other suggestions.

Shells on 192 was very good. I have eaten along the water in New England and Shells was every bit as good.

Robsmom,

Did you happen to mean Landry's seafood? I have a gift certificate for Landry's and was hoping to find one near DW. Thanks!:D :D

Thanks for the responses, everyone. It looks like Shells or Landry's. I'm trying to decide which of the two is best, but it sounds like either one will fit the bill for us. We're also doing the Cape May Seafood Buffet during the week so we're looking forward to that also.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter