• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World question for all

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
My wife wants to go and see the Clydesdales at Sea World.

Has anyone seen them there? If so, are they in the park or separate from the park (do I need a park ticket)?

The Clydesdales are in Sea World - you don't need an extra ticket. When we were there in '05 the miniature donkey from the commercials was there too!

You get to see the horses as part of your park admission. As of two weeks ago when we were there, the donkey is still there, too! And they have a photo op where you get to stand next to the horse...holy moly, they're even bigger when you're standing next to one than they look in their stalls! :eek:

oh the horses!

I thought you ment like a band or something LOL! :rotfl2:

No you can just walk round and see them, from my memory they are quite near the beer tasting pavillion (i remeber that because as my parents where taking a beer break, i was checking them out!)

Nice for a break from the main rush of the park

I should have made my question a little clearer.

To see the Clydesdales, do I need to purchase a ticket to get into Sea World? Or are they in a place that you do not need to enter Sea World?

Thanks!!!!!

Yes I think you need a Sea World ticket to see them. When we were there, they had them outside of Shamu's show. They also have them at Clydesdale Hamlet, where you can have your picture taken with them for a fee. There's also the Anheuser Busch Hospitality Center next door where you can sample free beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter