Sea World park guide

JudithM

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have an extra Sea World park guide they could send me? We are seriously thinking of going to Sea World on our next trip. We have never been there, & I would like to familiarize myself with the park layout. Please send me a pm if you have an extra guide. Thank you.

Thanks for the links. I tried searching the Sea World site a few days ago & couldn't find a map.

Does anyone have a paper copy of the map? Thanks.

I'm not sure if I do. I'll check and see.

Heck if someone has an extra Park Guide they can send me one too.. especially if he's about 6 feet tall, clean shaven....
:D

suzy-- are you talking about Barry? hmmm......

No, sorry I checked my vacation folder, I have none. Thought I had a few extra, but I have none.

Is anyone going soon?

I'm going in about 2 weeks. I will pick up extras for those that need it. If you need one, e-mail or PM me before April 19 so I know how many to get.

Originally posted by Cindy B
suzy-- are you talking about Barry? hmmm......

Barry is indeed a hunk but I'm just a few (read 20 or so) years older than him LOL... still, I bet he'd look cute in one of those little safari outfits the guides wear at Busch....

:eek:

All these older women are attracted to me. I got to find one of my own age and see if she will date me.

Then again, older women have more money... :)

Count me as an married lady.. but I do beleive Barry and I are CLOSER in age...

Haven't been to Busch Gardens yet.. how about a Seaworld wetsuit?

Didnt want to volunteer you Barry, for picking up guides. Thanks for doign that, I would do it but I won't be there until AUGUST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter