• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SDMT/Parade/Skipper Canteen Logistics

sproutmd

Earning My Ears
Good morning! We have a FP+ for SDMT for 1:55, kids want to catch a few minutes of the parade, and a Skipper Canteen reservation for 3:15p.m. I'm worried about getting to our reservation with how they rope off the crowds. Can anyone assist me on when to get where? TIA!

Where were you planning on watching the parade? I would either grab a parade spot in Liberty Square (the parade will finish there sooner than if you stand on Main St.) and then use the path to Fantasyland that goes past HM and PP or be in the hub on the Tomorrowland side so you can use the path between the castle and Cosmic Ray's to get to 7DMT. Ride 7DMT and then head over to Skipper's by using the path through Liberty Square. I hope that makes sense.

I think the Festival of Fantasy parade is now at 2pm, so you shouldn't have any problem making your reservation. The parade will be out of Liberty Square by 2:30 leaving the walkways free. You can either walk through the area near Country Bears or go through the Hub (I would suggest the path by Country Bears).

My question is how you are planning on seeing the parade. You could potentially see the parade in Liberty Square, but I'm not sure if you are going to find a good location after the parade starts.

Good luck!

Good morning! We have a FP+ for SDMT for 1:55, kids want to catch a few minutes of the parade, and a Skipper Canteen reservation for 3:15p.m. I'm worried about getting to our reservation with how they rope off the crowds. Can anyone assist me on when to get where? TIA!

Watch the parade first (it's at 2:00), then hit 7D, then go to Skipper Canteen.

Thank you all so much! I couldn't remember where the parade began, so I was worried that I would either be blocked off in trying to get to Skipper Canteen or blocked off when trying to get to 7DMT first - then to Skipper Canteen. You rock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter