SDD EMH

Countrywife45

Mouseketeer
We are planning to RD SDD at EMH in July......does anyone think we will have luck with that? And what time should we catch the bus from POFQ?

Thanks, ya'll are awesome.

We are planning to RD SDD at EMH in July......does anyone think we will have luck with that? And what time should we catch the bus from POFQ?

Thanks, ya'll are awesome.

You'll still want to be AT the park 30-45 min before the EMH starts. I usually plan to be at the resort bus stop 45 min before that time. So if EMH is at 8:00 and I want to be there by 7:30, I'm at the bus stop at 6:45.

Thank you, it helps to have the input. It is our first morning, me and the grandsons, with breakfast at Woodys' lunchbox to begin our week I think. This is a plan!!! Getting so excited :)

We are planning on RD during an EMH also, couldn't get FastPass+ for 60+2, so on to plan B! Now to manage to get 3 kiddos up and out the door by 6:30 :).

I am using Woody's lunch box pop tarts as a bribery tool. I am grammy, I can use all sorts of bribery, It is also day 1, they will be very excited anyway. And a character wake up call at 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter