• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SDD and a question!

Mum to Belle

<font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone
I have literally no idea how it is only 9 days until we travel to DLP to celebrate my 40th Christmas! By now I should be organised for Christmas with my shopping done, cards written & sent, planner good to go, meals booked, house tidy and packing well under way....

Sadly, I am unbelievably disorganised! The only cards sent are the DISboards ones, my shopping is in disarray, DD hasn't written her letter to Santa even! I have just finished putting marzipan on 24 individual Christmas cakes and baked 4 batches of Christmas cookies. I have just decided that I am buying all the children I know (& some of the adults!) Olaf jumpers - sorted! My planner is almost empty - which is simply unheard of - and my restaurants are not booked. Given how busy the park is at the moment, I am a little worried!

So, before the dancing starts, I have a question! We are hoping to do the Inventions Sunday Brunch, but on Saturday night, do we try California Grill for the first time, or go to Inventions? It will be my un-birthday meal!

I would appreciate any thoughts!

I am going to summon all of my energy to start the dancing off - I just wish I had a bit more of it so that I could be properly hyper, we are staying in the pink palace for the first time after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party: :rainbow: :mickeyjum: :goofy: :tigger: :donald: :jumping1::rainbow: party:

:banana: :cheer2: :cool1: pixiedust: :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

Can't help you with the restaurants as I haven't eaten in either of them.

Have a great trip though :dance3::yay::cheer2: :cheer2::yay::dance3:

I'd go California Grill over inventions if your doing the brunch anyway. Also, the California Grill is really smart and so perfect for a Birthday meal.

Now lets dance :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cool1::woohoo::jumping1::bounce::mickeyjum::stitch::dumbo::figment::goofy:

I'd go California Grill over inventions if your doing the brunch anyway. Also, the California Grill is really smart and so perfect for a Birthday meal.

Thank you!! That's all the reason I need to try & book it!! Thank you for dancing too!!

Will dance with you Mum to Belle. :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Fingers crossed we will see you at Sunday brunch. :goodvibes

Sorry, I can't help with the restaurant decision but will gladly dance! Have a great time.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:party:party:party: :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

For us too. Looking forward to meeting you both. :hug:

I booked our restaurants today - we got a reservation at 1.45 :goodvibes

Auberge on the Monday was only available at 3.30 though!!! Fortunately I had that day earmarked for a lie in, so a late lunch shouldn't be a problem!

I booked our restaurants today - we got a reservation at 1.45 :goodvibes

Auberge on the Monday was only available at 3.30 though!!! Fortunately I had that day earmarked for a lie in, so a late lunch shouldn't be a problem!

Yay, our brunch reservation is for 1.30. :goodvibes

We had originally booked Auberge at 3.30 on the Monday but changed it to Saturday evening and have Walts booked on Monday at 3.30 instead for my birthday. Thinking of just having a mains and then a birthday cake for dessert. It's the vacherin cake and we both love ice cream so would make much more of a dent in it than the chocolate one we've had before. We couldn't do justice to a cake if we have a full meal as well. We are being picked up to go home at 6.30.

When do you arrive on Friday? Catherine will get a priority pass and we've always had 4 people allowed for rides and M&Gs before, even though there's just 2 of us. So was thinking so if that is the case would you like to meet up for Santa and PP? Could save you a long queue. :)

Hope you manage to get organised in the days ahead - don't worry about DLP, your a pro-planner so you'll be able to think on your feet ;)

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time at the DLH :goodvibes

:yay::yay::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yay, our brunch reservation is for 1.30. :goodvibes We had originally booked Auberge at 3.30 on the Monday but changed it to Saturday evening and have Walts booked on Monday at 3.30 instead for my birthday. Thinking of just having a mains and then a birthday cake for dessert. It's the vacherin cake and we both love ice cream so would make much more of a dent in it than the chocolate one we've had before. We couldn't do justice to a cake if we have a full meal as well. We are being picked up to go home at 6.30. When do you arrive on Friday? Catherine will get a priority pass and we've always had 4 people allowed for rides and M&Gs before, even though there's just 2 of us. So was thinking so if that is the case would you like to meet up for Santa and PP? Could save you a long queue. :)

We should definitely see each other then!! How funny about Auberge! Vacherin cake sounds amazing -I'd not thought about getting a cake as it's not my actual birthday...
We don't arrive until park closing in Friday - we lose a day in the parks but it was half the price of arriving the next morning!
Thank you very much for the offer! Hope your Sister is feeling better, not long to go now!!!

Hope you manage to get organised in the days ahead - don't worry about DLP, your a pro-planner so you'll be able to think on your feet ;) I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time at the DLH :goodvibes :yay::yay::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Lol! I've done a bit more Christmas shopping & tidied my house, but still not written any cards! May have to send e-cards this year! Still no winter coat for Isabelle though....

We should definitely see each other then!! How funny about Auberge! Vacherin cake sounds amazing -I'd not thought about getting a cake as it's not my actual birthday...
We don't arrive until park closing in Friday - we lose a day in the parks but it was half the price of arriving the next morning!
Thank you very much for the offer! Hope your Sister is feeling better, not long to go now!!!

Thank you she is doing fine now and we're looking forward to the trip.

I had thought about not getting a cake because we never eat it all but think the vacherin one may be better for us - if you hadn't been going to Auberge you could have shared it with us.

See you Sunday! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter