Scuba near Aulani

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any recent experience with scuba excursions near Aulani?

I did a search and found some really old threads with some companies mention, but I was hoping for some more recent recommendations.

Thanks!

I'd check out Hawaiian Nautical up on Farrington Hwy in Waianae. The rates are usually half that of Disney and the Lyft/Uber or car ride to get there is about 10 mins.

We got certified last month with Hawaiian Diving Adventures (http://hawaiiandiving.com/). They are in Honolulu though. They were the best company for quick replies and immediate communication out of all of the companies we contacted. They were willing to answer any questions we had and didn't try to talk us into purchasing any gear right away. They were great with my kids too, taking the necessary extra one on one with my daughter who was panicing (she didn't end up getting certified, because she said the mouth piece wasn't comfortable enough with her braces). Super nice and tried to take us to see things we were interested in- sharks, jellyfish, eels....we even saw some sea slugs. In addition to all of that, they also had a great price for certification.

I should add that it’s just DH going, and he’s been diving for ~40 years. Looking for a one or two tank boat dive to some great reefs or wrecks.

I've done a dive with Hawaii Nautical. I thought they were really reasonable and the dive was nice. We're going with them again when we go next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter