• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scuba Diving Near Aulani

Well, it’s not exactly close to Aulani, but our favorite was Hanauma Bay. It was like a giant aquarium :)

Happy to help! :)

Snorkeling is also great around that area. I would suggest going to Electric Beach, which is about a mile away from the hotel! There is a turtle cleaning station there, which you can see from the surface of the water. It's super cool!

Snorkeling is also great around that area. I would suggest going to Electric Beach, which is about a mile away from the hotel! There is a turtle cleaning station there, which you can see from the surface of the water. It's super cool!

omg i'm obsessed with sea turtles so this is very exciting news!! thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter