Screensaver

tiptoen

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>TFs like a fine Ch
I made a screensaver if anyone is interested.
The pics and sound wavs are stuff that I have saved
from time to time. If I need to credit anyony please let me know as I can't recall where all of the files came from.
This is an exe file and will install. It also has an uninstall routine in case you don't want it. I would like to make another so I may be asking for some pics from you guys. :)
Get it here:
http://users.adelphia.net/~hughesco/index.htm

Nice job! You obviously spent some time on this project. Even wrapped it up nicely with a bow using Wise Installer and providing an uninstall routine. And configurable to turn off the background music (preferable if you're using this at work). Kudos!

How can you look at them without downloading it, to see if you like it?

At this time I have no screenshots....sorry.
It does have an uninstall routine.
The file is a bit more than 1.5 meg so dl time should not be all that bad even with 56.6
I just needed a fix while I wait for my next cruise. :)
Tip

Thanks for the screensaver. I love it and so do my kids! Now we're even more anxious to leave. Three weeks and counting! Thanks again!

Pam:cool:

Thank-you so much. You put a lot of effort into it and it is wonderful. The only problem is that I'm doing less work to see, hear and dream about my cruise! lol! Only 19 more days to dream!

Love the DCL screensaver but had to say something about the Tennessee one, too! Can't wait until football season!!!

This is so beautiful...you people always amaze me..thank you for the time you put into doing this..Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

How did mine come up with UT Football???? Not what I expected, I thought I would get something with a cruise ship. thanks anyway.

O.K., second time it came up with the second link, since it wasn't there the first time, I was not sure if UT football was some kind of program, guess in a way it is. :) Well, have it now, thanks for the time you put into this.

Thanks so much for the great screensaver!! My favorite shot is the one on deck with all those lounges chairs just waiting for me!!

18 days and counting down!!

Thanks, those are dreamy pictures. (I wonder if I'll ever see a deck or beach empty in daylight?) For those, like me, who like a description before downloading, btw-my pokey computer took 8 min, here is a brief overview.
There are quite a few pictures, all wonderful, of the ship, on the ship, beaches, etc., with the tune "When you wish upon a star"
The pictures appear in various creative ways and positions on the screen. I'm glad I downloaded it.

Thanks tiptoen!

I changed my operating system to XP and now your screensaver will not work,a window pops up telling me to register this product.Sadness has fallen :(

DisneySlave,
Have you tried reinstalling the program? It is compatable with XP.
tip

I reinstalled it and it works like a charm,when we installed XP alot of programs stopped working so we had to install new drivers or unistall them. It's a great OS after you work out the bugs.

I'm about ready to install the screensaver. I read it has music. Is it simple to turn the music off? How do turn the music off?

Thanks
Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter