screen name changes

finallydvc08

<font color=red>I am the original NDM<br><font col
Is it possible to change your screen name without starting the process all over again? I have thought of a screen name that I think suits me better than the one I have, but I just "earned my ears" and became a "mousekeeter". It would be frustrating to have to start from scratch again.

I think the official answer is "No," but the webmasters who hang out on this board have been known to make some magic happen in special cases - as in StrollerBoy and Will's re-namings.

Well that is terribly discouraging. I don't have any good reason to be a "special case". I just want to change my name to identify myself with a book I just wrote about Disney. Ugh!

I get overwhelmed when I think of having to design my signature and do the avatar thing again. I am not computer savvy, so getting all that set up took a lot of time and careful instruction from others on the board (and I have forgotten those instructions now).

Well, please excuse me while I go cry in my soup.:sad2:

Running into problems . . . it won't let me re-register because it says that my e-mail is already in use. Help! How do I "unregister" my old name?:badpc:

try sending an email to support @ wdwinfo.com

explain the situation, maybe you will get lucky?

Hey, Tinkbutt!

So does this mean you have "special access" to the big guy?

See . . . this is why I listed you as one of the Dis people that I wanted to meet on that other thread. You are always there for me.:flower3:

finallydvc08,

What new name do you want?

We could all just start calling you by that name or start a petition to get your name changed!!

" Due to customer demand "finallydvc08" will now be known as " xxxxxxx"! "

Oooooowwwww! I love that idea. I want my new name to be "NDM #1". The reason is that my book is called, TRUE CONFESSIONS OF A NEUROTIC, DISNEY MOM. I am the Neurotic, Disney Mom (or NDM as I say in my book). The #1 would be to signify that I am the original one. I know that there are many others out there who would qualify for that title as well [we are a very special breed as I explain in my book], but I'm the first one to coin the title.

So do you think that my new name is worthy of a petition?:confused3

I think so!!

Since I gave you the petition idea...can I be a Dis person that you would like to meet??

finallydvc08,

What new name do you want?

We could all just start calling you by that name or start a petition to get your name changed!!

" Due to customer demand "finallydvc08" will now be known as " xxxxxxx"! "

Or we could start calling you the DISer formerly known as "finallydvc08"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter