Scraping every Disney trip?

OrangeBirdGirl

DIS Veteran
I have only done 2 disneyworld albums. One was our first trip (together) in 2002. Then I did another album for our 2008 trip as it was with my parents.

For those of you that go annually or every other year, are you scrapping each trip? I haven't done any trips in the past 6 years, mostly because I think it'll be the same as the other albums. Do you do something different?

When we went in a couple months ago it was the first time we saw 7DMT, so I'm thinking of just doing an ongoing Disney album and adding new/unique stuff from each trip. But next years we're planning on doing Wine & Dine half so Im wanting an album for that trip. I just don't want the parks stuff to look the same as my ohpther 2 albums.

We went to Disneyland last year and I'm finishing up our Southern CA album and even doing the DL pages were getting repetitive of what I've done before.

There is no wrong way to do it!!! :) You have to do what you think is best for you!!

I personally scrap each trip... I try to do a different LO so that each trip is different.. I also do them so I can see how the kids have grown and how Disney has changed areas of the park...

I know some of our trips have also been for special events in our family.. the last 2 trips were graduation trips for 2 of the kids...

I do scrap every trip and sometimes it does seem like repeats but each trip has it's special memories. Also I enjoy reliving the magic by scrapping the trip!

I also scrap every trip, things change, kids grow and we are sometimes with different friends. do try a different theme of how I scrap each trip, we are going to WDW again for Megan's 15 bday/spring break/flower & garden show with friends!!

thinking of using Disney papers, etc but cutting them into flower shapes with mickey head centers.

I also scrap every trip! I do try and take pictures of what's new, or different details I didn't notice before.

I am also doing a lot with project Life right now, which helps me keep going, and gives a fresh look even though I'm taking pictures of the same attractions.

Ive scrapped every trip I've done as an adult - but none are full on huge every park trips. My grandmother lived in Orlando so in college I went to see her and we did an Epcot day. A few years after that we went to visit her and we did MGM (just before it changed names!) 2 years ago I did Epcot and Animal Kingdom and then my most recent trip I did 2 days at Epcot and 1 at Magic Kingdom. It's fun to see what pictures I do end up taking every time and how my scrap techniques have changed with each trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter