scrapbook merchandise at DLP?

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
Does anyone know if any of the stores in DLP sell scrapbooking items like they have in WDW? Also, are there any Disney items that are unique to DLP?
:thewave:

Hi,

no they dont. Guess it is cause scrapbooking in not that usual at Europe :confused3
There are some items for cellphones which seems to be unique, and all the things that are directly related to the park like scuptures of the castle, mug and really a lot of things.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Sorry kaygela, nothing practical to add. Just wanted to ask you a question, where in WDW do they sell scrapbooking supplies?

Thanks, Paul.

Paul-
They have a store in Downtown Disney devoted to it. I'm sorry, but I forgot the name. I'll try to remember and post it. They also have the same items in the big Disney stores like the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom and in the store at the Imagination Pavillion in epcot. In addition, the Disney hotel stores stock everything as well.

Excellent! Thanks for that kaygela. Just getting into the scrapbooking thing it's getting quite big here in the UK now.

Still a little behind you in the US though where I know it's a big business.

Paul.

Worfthedog said:
Excellent! Thanks for that kaygela. Just getting into the scrapbooking thing it's getting quite big here in the UK now.

Still a little behind you in the US though where I know it's a big business.

Paul.
There are a few websites that are great for Disney items. www.MouseMemories.com and www.scrapyourtrip.com are two favorites. :cheer2:

They sell the scrapbooking thinks also at the hotelshops and in the parks like at Mousegear at EPCOT

Greets Renate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter