• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scott's January trip...A photographic magical trip. UPDATED 3/16 - Final thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi scott!
i have to catch up, but i read about sissy's nasty comment and had to say what a terrible thing to say. somehow she continued to allow you to buy her stuff and pay for EVERYTHING and she wasn't having fun????!! bad bad girl. i'm glad you said what you did.
i was so thankful to see that jake, said he had a great time, and thanked you so much. i really hope she didn't ruin the whole trip for you!
you are an amazing person to have taken them all, and i hope to read that when she looks back, she changed her tune.
so, spent the weekend in the city, had an awesome time. saw Mary Poppins, it was GREAT! the 80s prom was pretty fun, great music, and funny characters. it was at webster hall, i haven't been there in ages, it was a blast from the past!
ok, back to catch up some more.
no she did not ruin it.
I wanna see mary and Prom.

well, all caught up, and i wanted to say
Thank You, Scott!
great job summing up with your final thoughts! you're right, we all guessed that you'd say you won't be bringing them again, and i doubt any of us can blame you!
i'm so happy you have another trip so soon, you'll be able to erase some of the bad memories, and we'll be able to still get our scott fix!
thanks for sharing your trip with us!
yeah!!
individually I would and probably only Jake would go.
thanks for reading.

Scott,
I wasn't planning on getting on the DIS today but thought I better reply to yours before they lock it up!
Thank you so much for sharing your trip - it's been a fun journey with you :hug:
So sorry things didn't work out in the end with the kids. I bet it was the best trip they've ever had whether they admit it or not.
Loved all your pictures and look forward to your next trippie
good thing, I think it is about to.
I know it was for jake.
Thanks for reading.

I'm trying to get in before they lock it as well.....
See you on your PTR.....
see you there.

Great report Scott! Hrummphh to Sissy on the attitude, hormones.... I cannot believe she didn't even thank you!!! I'm glad Jake did though2 You are a wonderful guy diong that for them and hopefully she will appreciate one day. We'll have to see is we can meet up in Sept!!
thank you.
Ooh, let me know. I thought you were going the week after me.

You're so sweet Scott. And I hear you're birthday is on Good Friday this year! :thumbsup2 Have to remember that! I thought you forgot about that drive and was thinking about PMing you again. But, that's great. Thanks!
Now let's get this thread locked up!!!!!

kissme2.gif
yes it is.
did not forget, my friend is a pain in the neck. this is why I don't give her anything, takes to long to get it back.
:rotfl2:

Just wanted to get you closer to being locked up;) I never have been on one that it has happened to before. Thanks for taking me along for a wonderful trip. And yes I want a cameo. And be a part of the soon to be famous pic of you and Biff on TOT:rotfl:
thank you for reading. I have to get him on that. Can't wait to see you down there.

No! I want to get Scott closer to locking up ... ... and yet have a meaningful post!
St.gif
:lmao:

Just sneaking in before the 250 page shut down, thanks so much for your wonderful TR Scott I really enjoyed reading it and taking those kids made for an exciting read
Have a great Birthday on Friday :goodvibes
thank you for reading.
thank you.

Scott, I really enjoyed the TR. I'm sorry that Sissy wasn't very nice at the end. I hope to take my goddaughter sometime. I think the two of us would have a great time together. It would probably be just the two of us though, no other cousins. Maybe you could just take Jake next time and have a great time together.
thank you.
He might go in 09' with us. we will see.

:wave:

Hasn't this TR hit 250 pages yet???
happyStPattysday.jpg
nope

Are we there yet?
nope

Scott,
I have lurked on your trip since the start. I have loved your pics and your thoughts, and most of all I have marvelled at the extent of your generosity towards the kids. I have NO doubt they will look back and marvel themselves.
Here's to many more Disney adventures :thumbsup2
looking_glass.gif

thanks for posting before the lockdown.
thank you.
:thumbsup2

No Me!!
Wow what do you have to do to get to 250 pages??
keep posting.

You all are crazy. :rotfl:
yes.

Oh look I got it to 250. ;)
:rotfl2: you did it.

:worship:
man..I was so close
yes u were.

Trying to be the last one in before it gets locked....
you weren't :lmao:

WARNING...LOCKDOWN IN 5...4...3...2...
i think the countdown broke.

Nope ... I got the luck of the Irish!
HappyStPatricksDay252520OBD252520sp.gif
check again. :rotfl:

me...me...me..
I thought it was "Mine, Mine Mine" :rotfl2:

It doesnt get locked up that quick....does it? I hope not,,,
I guess not.

No, I think the mods have to lock it up so it probably won't get locked until one of them notices that it has reached 250. :confused3
mods don't lock it, Ohmari told me she cannot control it that it is done by the higher ups whoever they are.

Just had to post something!
gotcha!!!

Maybe it locks up after the last post that fits on the 250th page, instead of going to 251, it locks up:confused3 I would imagine it means that you can't go OVER 250, but all the posts on the 250th page is fine.
so far.

Must..........be...........last............
u r not. LOL

Am I last?????????????
no

a little help moving along...
ok

.......it could be anytime now???
could be

nope, try again.

Aha! I made it to 251!!!
hey, they lied. LOL

GREAT TR Scott, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing everything with us.
Ill see ya over on your Pre-Trippie
Thank you.
thank you for reading.
see ya there.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Tremendous Trip Report! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Thank you for reading.

Great Job Scott!!!!
STPADDYVIPER2Dvi.gif

Am I last? :rotfl2:
no your not last.

Hey Scott! Thanks for sharing all your pictures with us!:grouphug: I really hope the kids will get a chance to read this! ;)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
they might who knows. I know "P" is going through something now, she text me at 2 am last night.

Check it out, scott - we're still going strong!
see how much we all love you?!
it is still going.

Where is the Man anyway? :confused3 Nice day, maybe out walking the dogs...pluto:
i was out buying a mickey photo frame at WOD and a Babies r Us gift card for Vinny's niece who I will see tomorrow. She had a baby 3 weeks ago.

maybe you will close it soon. :confused3

:lmao:

Please read- update on the long threads
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter