Scottish Wedding & Christmas Disneymoon: Photos added

Welcome back and Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pictures and see your TR, we had Ty and the photos were great. Happy New Year!

Kirsteen

The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing. You're so lucky, I forgot all of the Christmas decoratins were up, that must have been awesome.

Laura

Thanks Laura. It was great with the decs - I'd love to go back at that time of year.

I've started a trip report on the UK trip reports board here. :goodvibes It's great fun re-living all the memories :thumbsup2

Would love to see you MK shoot pictures. We are getting married this November and I really want to do the shoot but am concerned about about the new light strung on the castle. Did they show up in your pictures. I will they will not be lite but what do they look like. We were there this past November so we saw them but I was wondering what they look like in the shoot.

Thanks,
Linda

Kirsteen - are you going to post anymore on this thread? If not I'll just subscribe to the UK TR. Thanks. Going to read it now.

Many congrats Kirsteen! Loved reading through all that! I take it you live in Stirling? Is that the Dunblane Hydro I spotted?? I live in Tillicoultry and my fiancee and I are looking for venues and then a Disney Honeymoon - any ideas/plans would be most welcomed.

If you could also drop me a PM of the photos - I'd love to know more about that.

Did you enjoy Yuletide? I did it last year and thought it was great. :wizard:

Hello,

Yes that's the Hydro - we live in Fife.

The Hydro was lovely and everything went brillantly with the wedding. The grounds are great for photos although we didn't get many outside as it was freezing.

I can highly recommend a stay at the Grand Floridian for your honeymoon - we wished we had booked longer, it really made our trip and we only stayed 3 nights. Booking a honeymooon photography session and using the Photopass photographers means we have loads of photos of the two of us together which is great.

We thought Yuletide was great, the guides were excellent and it really made us appreciate all the decorations even more.

I'll pop the logon details in a PM so you can get an idea what the honeymoon photoshoot is all about.

When are you getting married?
Kx

Kirsteen - are you going to post anymore on this thread? If not I'll just subscribe to the UK TR. Thanks. Going to read it now.

Laura - I'll post all my trip report updates on the new trip report tread. :goodvibes I've posted another one today :dance3: xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter