Scottish Wedding & Christmas Disneymoon: Photos added

Kirsteen

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd start one of these as I wuvs reading yours... myself and DF are getting married here in Scotland in December 2007 and we are setting off on our Disneymoon the day after the wedding. We are staying at AKL for 3 nights and moving to POR for the rest of our holiday. So far I've booked the flights and hotels. I've made one dinner reservation of Cinderella's Royal Table for a week after our wedding - our one week anniversary :goodvibes and I've signed up for the Disney Honeymoon Registry. Ooh and I booked our MVMCP tickets too.

To do list:
Book hire car
Book Disney photographer for honeymoon package
Pay for our Leave a Legacy tile at EPCOT
Order themepark tickets

So that's me... :thumbsup2 What am I forgetting? :rolleyes1

We're staying at AKL for our disneymoon too, I love that resort so much! I totally forgot about doing my leave a legacy tile, thanks for reminding me :laughing:

I would highly recommend making more ADRs! It's getting nearly impossible to get into any of the table service restaurants these days!!!

awesome! We are going on our disneymoon in December too, staying at the Wilderness Lodge! We are going the 10-17th. I cant wait!

just a little reminder to the leave a legacy people, get them done asap, cos theres a rumour that they're stopping sales totally at some point this month (think its the 23rd)

just a little reminder to the leave a legacy people, get them done asap, cos theres a rumour that they're stopping sales totally at some point this month (think its the 23rd)

Last I heard, which was 3 weeks ago when I was in DW (i dont know if it wsa changed to the 23),but when I was there I wsa told the the final date for Leave a Legacy is June 16th. So get them in soon!!!!

I heard the 16th June too. I must remember to pay that tonight. :thumbsup2

Congratulations to all the fellow December Disneymooners :goodvibes

I received a confrimation email that my application to sponsor a brick outside the Magic Kingdom has been processed and I now have my brick number! I'm so excited. This is my wedding gift to my DF. I hope he likes it. I'm going to pretend that a friend at work has asked me to take a photo of her brick (she doesn't actually have one but I talk about her going to WDW so DF should buy my story). I'll give DF the co-ordinates of our brick pretending that they are my friend co-ordinatates. I'm not sure what to do on our wedding day - give him a small gift and say his real gift is waiting for him on honeymoon...?

I wonder if anyone can help me... I am looking for Cinderella's Carriage placecard holders. Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere?

americanbridal_1953_140846401.gif

Happy Monday!! Kxx

I thought all the bricks were gone outside MK?? Where did you do that at, I would loooove to do that for my DF too!

Ok so where am I at... still haven't paid for our Leave a Legacy Tile - I must do that tonight but it is so hard to make a call without DF noticing especially with my Scottish accent as I have to repeat everything and shout as no one can understand me :rotfl2:

I thought I'd share a photo of my dress as I've just this minute paid my final installment... :banana: :yay: :cloud9:

11022.jpg

TFL Kx

Ok so where am I at... still haven't paid for our Leave a Legacy Tile - I must do that tonight but it is so hard to make a call without DF noticing especially with my Scottish accent as I have to repeat everything and shout as no one can understand me :rotfl2:

I thought I'd share a photo of my dress as I've just this minute paid my final installment... :banana: :yay: :cloud9:

11022.jpg

TFL Kx

Your dress is so beautiful

Thank you! :goodvibes

I've caught up on a few things... I booked the hire car...

Chrysler300_4.jpg

And I booked a Disney photographer (honeymoon package), although I sent the order form by email and I've not heard anything since - maybe I should chase that up?

I finally paid for our Leave a Legacy tile at EPCOT - yippee. And I ordered themepark tickets for Disney, Universal and Seaworld and they have arrived! :cheer2:

I've also been busy buying a few things...

Wedding insurance (fingers corssed we don't need it) but as we had talked about it I thought I should otherwise I'd be tempting fate or something, anyway I did that today.

I also ordered our placecard holders. I went for these...

HappyEverAfter.jpg

And I've bought the Mickey and Minnie Cake Toppers from a fellow DISer - Laura.

topper-1.jpg

I can't wait for them to arrive!! TFL xx

Our cake cutting set has arrived :yay: Here it is... can't wait to get it engraved...

knifeset.jpg

Sorry it's not a great photo. I'll take a photo of mine when I get home.

TFL xx

Another person from the UK, YAY!!! I love your cake slice, where did you get them? I really love the dress too, very elegant:love:
Can I ask who you got your wedding insurance from? I still have to purchase mine, but I'm not sure who to go with.
We're going to Universal and Seaworld too, isn't it all so exciting:banana:

Thanks Caitlin,

I bought the cake slice on ebay (the UK site) I can look out the sellers username for you - you never know they might have another one...

I bought our wedding insurance from confetti.co.uk

I've been reading your planning journal for months and I cannot wait to read your trip report!!! :goodvibes xx

Thanks Caitlin,

I bought the cake slice on ebay (the UK site) I can look out the sellers username for you - you never know they might have another one...

I bought our wedding insurance from confetti.co.uk

I've been reading your planning journal for months and I cannot wait to read your trip report!!! :goodvibes xx

Awww, thanks, it's nice to know people are enjoying my PJ. I intend to post my itinerary shortly on it! If you could forward me the sellers name on Ebay, I'll go and have a look. I've heard of Confetti and I think they are quite reasonable, I'll go with them. Thanks:thumbsup2

The sellers name is tinkerbells-rosegarden. I hope you can get them. I'll keep my eye out. You've not long to go now - I bet your near bursting with excitement. Well done on your weight loss too. I've still a long way to go - about 2 stone - I better start :yay: xx

I am getting so excited, I can't even concentrate at work any more, thank god I have a semester off Law School:goodvibes
As for the weight loss, I am proud of myself but I could do better. I have lost 33 pounds to date and I started the Atkins on Monday, so far I think I'm doing well, weigh in is tomorrow. I used to be a size 8 (6 US) but the PCOS made me put on weight, well that and student life:rotfl: If I lose this 18 pounds before the wedding, I will be ecstatic! I recommend you start now, I waited, thinking I had loads of time, it just sneaks up on you and then you end up resorting to drastic measures, like the Atkins:sad2: although I'm managing at the moment.
Thanks for the name, I'll go check Ebay now!

Caitlin, 33 lbs is absolutely fabulous!! I've lost just over a stone so far just that again (twice) to go! lol I tried Atkins once but was no good at it - let me know how you get on. I'm doing Weightwatchers which if you follow it, it really does work. :goodvibes

Any luck with ebay?

Change of hotel!!

We had a call from our TA yesterday, we were booked to stay at AKL (Savannah view) for 3 nights in December but our room is now unavailable but... we have been moved to the Grand Floridian!!! :banana: :yay: :cloud9: :woohoo: We can't believe it - OH is so chuffed as he's always wanted to stay there. Has anyone else been moved? We're booked with Tradewinds through Going Places.

xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter