scotland trip report- 8-3 to 8-10 with two pre nights and a post night.

Oh LOVED the Tattoo. Pretty wer but I wanted it to keep going! ABD executives did nothing except send a rude response back thru this poor girl who is the correspondent for ABD &DCL! I am writing them again. I want them to tell me how they plan to fix THEIR poor correspondent and make sure. ABD website matches the schedulers website. Basically they called me a liar but have not sent me proof. Their IT people do not have capability to go back to see the ABD website supposedly anyway once the trip is changed or falls off the web. DCL did give us 25% off a future cruise. I know that their staff totally understood. I am just so angry w ABD admin. They are not working the Disney business model. They were blatantly rude and abrupt w canned answers. But we lived Scotland and meeting you and our Canadian friends and their lovely daughter.

Wow! That is just horrible and I can't believe you were treated that way. My husband and I are always talking about how good customer service is really a rarity these days. You just expect more from Disney! They tout their customer service (even offering classes through the Disney Institute). At least you made the best of your trip and ended up having a great time!

Wow! That is just horrible and I can't believe you were treated that way. My husband and I are always talking about how good customer service is really a rarity these days. You just expect more from Disney! They tout their customer service (even offering classes through the Disney Institute). At least you made the best of your trip and ended up having a great time!

Got another rude response to which I replied emphatically that I am not lying about what we saw and what we believed we scheduled. I spoke with the Customer Services executive, the poor girl who had to send these ugly canned emails, and she was very nice. She agreed that the executives should have really listened to the issues and offered solutions so that this never happens again. She is also the DCL CS exec and sent us a 25% off coupon for any upcoming cruise until 2019. At lease I know she got the point. I suspect that sine the IT people said they could only retrieve their schedulers websites that they knew they really botched it when they entered incorrect information on the website listing this as an adult only adventure and "accidentally" deleted it.

Got another rude response to which I replied emphatically that I am not lying about what we saw and what we believed we scheduled. I spoke with the Customer Services executive, the poor girl who had to send these ugly canned emails, and she was very nice. She agreed that the executives should have really listened to the issues and offered solutions so that this never happens again. She is also the DCL CS exec and sent us a 25% off coupon for any upcoming cruise until 2019. At lease I know she got the point. I suspect that sine the IT people said they could only retrieve their schedulers websites that they knew they really botched it when they entered incorrect information on the website listing this as an adult only adventure and "accidentally" deleted it.
Glad they ended up compensating you in some way, but what an unpleasant ABD experience! I despise those canned responses. Lol on accident...right.

bsusanmb- I still haven't received any videos from you from Scotland? Could you forward?

All- I just realized I never finished this. So I'm going to soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter