• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scotland Meets Thread for Summer 2017

vtumilty

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I am new at DisBoards. We are taking our second ABD trip this June to Scotland...cannot wait. We did the ABD Ireland trip in 2012.
Anyone else doing Scotland this summer? Or does anyone have advice about the ABD Scotland trip?

Aloha

You are going to love the Scotland ABD!! It's fabulous. Beautiful country, wonderful cities, castles, great activities, Edinburgh! Enjoy!

Definitely do extra days in Edinburgh either before or after the trip. It's an amazing city.

Sayhello

You are going to love the Scotland ABD!! It's fabulous. Beautiful country, wonderful cities, castles, great activities, Edinburgh! Enjoy!

Definitely do extra days in Edinburgh either before or after the trip. It's an amazing city.

Sayhello
We are doing that, along with a day trip to Stirling.
Sorry for starting this thread. I did not see the other sites and instructions for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter